PDA

View Full Version : Naming my blog help!!

AquaViolet1973
March 8th, 2008, 05:20 PM
On the list of blogs, mine just says AquaViolet. I want the title to be "My Blog...AquaViolet's Hair and Life". Can someone help me?

Unnamed
March 8th, 2008, 05:22 PM
In the 'blog' section, click on 'Blog Control Panel' (last option in the options box), then click 'Blog Title and Description'. :)

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Go here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog_usercp.php?do=editprofile), and edit away! :)

AquaViolet1973
March 8th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Thank you! :flowers:

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 05:32 PM
You're welcome!

ETA: Oh, hey, I was beat to the punch again! :lol:

Unnamed
March 8th, 2008, 05:40 PM
snowbear -- Your link's better, so as far as I can see my post was pointless/useless.:lol: I just need to learn not to post a bit better.

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Well, it's the 'ol teach a longhair to fish saying. You've just fed her for a lifetime! Me, I fed her for a day. :lol:

squiggyflop
March 8th, 2008, 06:04 PM
ok so im confused on the whole blog thing... what is a blog? how do i start one? what in the name on mcnuggets is a blog! is it like a journal?? can others post in it?? im so lost!!

snowbear
March 8th, 2008, 06:09 PM
ok so im confused on the whole blog thing... what is a blog? how do i start one? what in the name on mcnuggets is a blog! is it like a journal?? can others post in it?? im so lost!!
A "blog" is the old "journal". It's much different, but the function is the same. Everyone has one. Try clicking "Blogs" at the top of the screen. :)

darkwaves
March 8th, 2008, 10:03 PM
The great thing about the blogs is that you can set up categories, and index each post that way... For example, to Hair, Length, Styles, Music, Life, Work or Family. (Create your own.)

Makes it way easier to find things!