PDA

View Full Version : Last night I dreamed of waist length hair

Anlbe
February 19th, 2009, 01:23 AM
Possibly a sign that I think too much about my hair, but last night whilst I was dreaming I realised my hair had grown those last elusive three inches and had reached my waist. I don't think it's ever going to happen in real life (I highlight my already dry and brittle hair and after eighteen years of trying it's never got beyond BSL) but in my dream it was lovely to feel it swish against my back, sigh. Has anyone else dreamt that they reached their hair goals?

scalawaggirl
February 19th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Yep! I often dream that I've gotten to waist and can swish my hair. :) Guess that means we think about our hair a lot, huh?

It's my main hobby right now so I'm really enjoying it and don't mind dreaming about it, too. ;)

Fluke
February 19th, 2009, 09:35 AM
The last time I was actively trying to grow my hair, and now, I sometimes dream my hair is longer.

Right now it's very short, so I often dream that my hair is long enough to see in front of my eyes and somehow get in my face, and I also sometimes run my fingers through it and notice it's somewhere between eye and shoulder length.

It's often also my only clue that I'm dreaming, since my dreams are usually what I'd call "over-normal", I'm usually just doing everyday stuff in everyday surroundings.
I'm often not sure whether something is a memory or a dream, actually.. :)

OhioLisa
February 19th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Yes, I dreamed my hair was mid-thigh once. Sigh. I was so sad when I woke up and it was all gone. :shake:

twilight
February 19th, 2009, 09:43 AM
i have definitely dreamed of having longer hair! it's painful to wake up on those days... *sigh*

last night i dreamed that i went to a salon and sat in a chair, and the guy stylist started telling me what he was going to do (cut about 8" off) and i jumped up and said "WAIT NO i don't want that!" and he got really mad at me, which made me feel bad, so i sat back down, dreading that he was going to chop my hair... and then somehow he managed to accidentally punch me in the face hard enough to spin me backwards off the chair and nearly knock me out... so i got back up, bleeding profusely from the nose, and sat in the chair. but then i realized that since he punched me i was justified to be angry and could use it as an excuse to leave without getting my hair cut. which is what i did.

totally insane.

canary4624
February 19th, 2009, 10:04 AM
last night i dreamed that i went to a salon and sat in a chair, and the guy stylist started telling me what he was going to do (cut about 8" off) and i jumped up and said "WAIT NO i don't want that!" and he got really mad at me, which made me feel bad, so i sat back down, dreading that he was going to chop my hair... and then somehow he managed to accidentally punch me in the face hard enough to spin me backwards off the chair and nearly knock me out... so i got back up, bleeding profusely from the nose, and sat in the chair. but then i realized that since he punched me i was justified to be angry and could use it as an excuse to leave without getting my hair cut. which is what i did.

totally insane.

pregnancy dreams :p

rockkcor
February 19th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Haha! Yes we all dream about some nice things and when we reach them – we just wake up…
I’ll be at waist next year – I think that after that it won’t matter that much – I’ll just let it grow and see if it would stop growing…
Maybe I’ll have nightmares of haircut?
:)

YogaGirl59
February 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Just last week I dreamed my SL hair was down to my waist. It was so thick and beautiful, then I woke up.

MadPirateBippy
February 22nd, 2009, 07:42 PM
I have dreams where my hair is perfect, no taper, no splits, and down pooling around my feet.

This is very unlikely to ever happen, but it's nice. :)

Coriander
February 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM
i have definitely dreamed of having longer hair! it's painful to wake up on those days... *sigh*

totally insane.

Holy cow.

That's when the placement of a well-sharpened hairstick could come into play ;)

InTheCity
March 6th, 2009, 12:03 PM

totally insane.

This made me laugh out loud.:eek:

lora410
March 6th, 2009, 12:23 PM
I have dreamed of longer hair as well. Waist is 2 inches away for me, but might as well feel like a century. Hip length (6 inches to go) feels like just a daydream of a goal I will never get to..lol

AJoifulNoise
March 6th, 2009, 12:25 PM
I once had a dream that I was at knee-length. I didn't see it, but I felt it brushing against the backs of my knees. It was wonderful.

IndigoInk
March 6th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Usually my hair isn't longer in my dreams but I often dream that it's different. Shorter or darker or something. Once I dreamed it was all different colours, like layers were blond, dark brown, and deep auburn and I loved it lol.

melrose1985
March 6th, 2009, 12:30 PM
I don really remeber my hair in dreams. But if anyone tells me they had a dream about me i ask if my hair was long in the dream or not.

cowgirllong
March 6th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Wow. I wish I had hair dreams. Obviously, I need to get more obsessive. I could start by hanging around here for hours and hours, I suppose.

Forever_Sophie
March 6th, 2009, 02:55 PM
On the contrary, I dream of cutting my hair sometimes - just last night I did! This chin-length flippy cut I had a few yrs ago. I was cool about it in the dream, but was SO relieved when I woke up!