PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, I got it bad now.

FallenAngel
February 16th, 2009, 07:53 AM
For the first time EVER I saw hairsticks in a store. I'm sure they've always been there, but I've never noticed any until this day. This is what reading at LHC does to you. :D

I was at "Indiska" (http://www.indiska.se)looking for clothes and there they were! Lying in a basket with this and that.

It's going to take years before I will be able to use a hair stick myself, but now I know where to go look for them when I do.

(To be totally honest, I almost bought one.. or two. :whistle:)

Katze
February 16th, 2009, 09:03 AM
oh my gosh, that store looks cool! Why, oh why, don't we have anything like that here in Germany?!?

Love the mix of scandinavian looking stuff with Indian looking stuff = my favorite! It's better than Gudrun Sjoeden...

and hooray for the hairsticks. I don't speak Swedish so I didn't find them. :)

FallenAngel
February 16th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I don't think they are to find on the site. At least I could not find them either. It's the kind of store you never know quite what you're going to buy when you enter. I mostly look for clothes, but their furniture is also nice.

And now - hairsticks! Utterly unexpected. :D

viking_quest
February 16th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Those clothes are amazing. I wish they had pictures of the hairsticks under the accessories page.

Finoriel
February 16th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Wow, I did not know they sell hairsticks. Very tempting.
:D Next time I come out of the woods I guess I know what IŽll do.

aisling
February 16th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Oy, I've never seen hairstick in Indiska here in Finland, I do have a nice fork like pin from that shop. Hmmm, it's been a while since I checked out Indiska as well, now I have a reason to go there :) Thanks!