PDA

View Full Version : Hair-related ad displayed here

DaveDecker
February 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Visiting this site yesterday, I noticed an ad from "o.o-k_i.s-a" (remove . - and _ to get the actual sponsor name; intentionally obfuscated to frustrate bots). Anyway, this surreal little gif image showed an assembly line of female "dolls" who, upon reaching the end of the line, suddenly grew long hair... and as it grew, her smile grew as well. :lol: I haven't seen it since. Wish I'd made a cap to show.

Has anyone else seen this ad? :)

ImperfectBrat
February 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Wish I had seen it, but I have AdBlock Plus with Firefox and see nothing like that.

Just_Isabel
February 14th, 2009, 03:20 PM
You made me curious, so I searched for this company. I think that youtube has the video you were talking about here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzb4vOgI34). Was that it? :)

(Note: I have no sound at the moment, so I have no idea what kind of sound that video has or what's being said.)

SpecialKitty
February 14th, 2009, 05:55 PM
I wanna see it!!! (jumping up and down.....)

DaveDecker
February 15th, 2009, 04:07 PM
You made me curious, so I searched for this company. I think that youtube has the video you were talking about here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZzb4vOgI34). Was that it? :)

(Note: I have no sound at the moment, so I have no idea what kind of sound that video has or what's being said.)

Almost! That is the "doll" I mentioned, and the hair growth & smile phenomenon, too. :lol: I should correct my original post -- it was not an assembly line but a conveyor belt. Anyway, based on the link you shared, it looks like the company has another thingy that lets you adjust the amount of hair & smile. :lol:

I ventured to their website and clicked on the "About" link. Interesting test in the "Legend" tab. IMHO it's worth a look. :)

LawyerGirl
February 15th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Yes, I have seen it.

nastasska
February 15th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Love the video :lol:

The products look nice too but I don't see any International shipping options not that I've really got any money anyway:(

SpecialKitty I :inlove: Moomins

aprilmay
February 15th, 2009, 09:12 PM
That is a fun one.