PDA

View Full Version : Hairdresser Recommendation in Perth?

Hairbear
February 14th, 2009, 01:05 AM
I had my last trim a year ago when I was living in the UK. It was a neighbour, so I could trust her to do as I asked.

Could anyone in Perth recommend someone I could go to for a simple trim.

I live in a Western suburb quite close to the city centre.

pdy2kn6
February 14th, 2009, 02:58 AM
I had my last trim a year ago when I was living in the UK. It was a neighbour, so I could trust her to do as I asked.

Could anyone in Perth recommend someone I could go to for a simple trim.

I live in a Western suburb quite close to the city centre.

I will be sure to keep an eye out for the comments you recieve regarding this, as i am in sydney and in need of a professional trim, i think it is probably time. If there is one in perth, i may be tempted to take a weekend travelling to the west and having a trim if there is a well known good trimmer in your end.

Hairbear
February 14th, 2009, 03:19 AM
Oh, yes, I'm visiting Melbourne Labour Day weekend, so that would be an option too.

gallows_gallery
February 14th, 2009, 06:15 AM
What suburb do you live in?

I recomment Fusion hair studio in Joondalup, or Headonism hair studio on Canning Hwy in South Perth.

Hairbear
February 14th, 2009, 06:40 AM
What suburb do you live in?

I recomment Fusion hair studio in Joondalup, or Headonism hair studio on Canning Hwy in South Perth.

Subiaco.

I work near Joondalup.

Will they really listen to me. I'm WO, so a little weird. :D

Hairbear
February 14th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Bumpity bump

Toadstool
February 15th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Hi Hairbear! Just wanting to say my sister lives in Lesmurdie. I'm coming there in March! I had my hair cut in Toni and Guy in Perth once. It was a few years ago when the exchange rate was in my favour so I thought I'd see if an expensive hairdresser were any good.They insisted on straightening my hair and it looked awful!

Hairbear
February 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Hi Hairbear! Just wanting to say my sister lives in Lesmurdie. I'm coming there in March! I had my hair cut in Toni and Guy in Perth once. It was a few years ago when the exchange rate was in my favour so I thought I'd see if an expensive hairdresser were any good.They insisted on straightening my hair and it looked awful!

There is a Toni and Guy in Subiaco. I think they charge about $120-140 for a cut. T&G have a very strong brand image, and I would personally avoid them because of that. I don't think the stylist would really listen and would give you the cut that they think suits you.

lizzyjo
February 15th, 2009, 09:23 PM
If you're looking for someplace inexpensive, try the salon at Murdoch University. The people are friendly, too. It's kinda out of the way, though.