PDA

View Full Version : Hello...I'm new!

HappyHair87
February 13th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone...jus thought i'd kinda introduce myself.....

I am currently MBL with African American 3cish/4aish medium fine hair.

My goal length is waistlength by the end of March or May...my hair grows fast...so i'm hoping for March to make my ultimate goal.

Anyone else on here going from MBL to WL?:cheese:

Coriander
February 13th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Welcome!!!

I'm sure you'll make your goal - since your hair grows so fast, want to donate some to me? ;)

Have a great time on the boards! :D

Catladyintown
February 13th, 2009, 08:29 PM
HappyHair87 Welcome to LHC.

HappyHair87
February 13th, 2009, 08:29 PM
LOL!!! Yeah it grows fast.....but do you know that b4 i found out about healthy haircare i had NO idea i could grow my hair past APL?

It took me from March last year to December of last year.....9 months to go from APL to MBL!!!

I was taught when i was little that bc i'm black...i can't have really long beautiful hair.....boy i'm shuttin em up now!!

HappyHair87
February 13th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me

SpecialKitty
February 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Yes, welcome to you!

Sissy
February 13th, 2009, 08:57 PM
welcome to LHC :)

SimplyLonghair
February 13th, 2009, 10:42 PM
LOL!!! Yeah it grows fast.....but do you know that b4 i found out about healthy haircare i had NO idea i could grow my hair past APL?

It took me from March last year to December of last year.....9 months to go from APL to MBL!!!

I was taught when i was little that bc i'm black...i can't have really long beautiful hair.....boy i'm shuttin em up now!!
I think that many here can attest to hearing that " You can't or shouldn't grow your hair long because...." :toast: Here's to proving them all wrong! :thumbsup: You grow girl!

Welcome to LHC a place thats safe for long hair!:cheese:

MountainGypsy
February 13th, 2009, 10:47 PM
Hi Happyhair and welcome! I am at about the same point as you are (MB/BSL) and heading towards the same goal, waist. It sounds like you will get there much quicker than I will though, your hair grows fast!

Elenna
February 13th, 2009, 11:44 PM
Mid-back is so close to waist. :-D Happy growing!

WritingPrincess
February 13th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Welcome to TLHC, HappyHair! It looks like you're well on your way to healthy, happy hair.

TheKnight'sLady
February 14th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Welcome! Hope you enjoy hanging out here :)

Elphie
February 14th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Welcome to LHC!

embee
February 14th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Welcome to the boards! I'm hoping you enjoy your stay. :)

Starr
February 14th, 2009, 12:32 PM

Welcome!

I've heard the same thing more times than I can to remember.:rolleyes: Well I've grown past tailbone and cut back twice so it's definately possible. Keep up the good work and good luck with all your hair growing endeavors!