PDA

View Full Version : My new favorite towel for drying hair!

Curlsgirl
February 10th, 2009, 07:22 PM
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=SIZ&ItemID=15d8213&RefPage=X6&deptID=0&catID=0&cmOrigID=162b908&cmPosID=1&CmCatId=searchresults

I like this MUCH better than my microfiber towels. They are very soft cotton and absorb water well and dry fast! Anyone else tried them? I bought 2 of the bath size to try them out but I am going back to get more! They are on sale right now.

Nocturnal
February 10th, 2009, 07:44 PM
I have towels with similar weave. They are much thinner than the usual cotton bath towels, aren't they? I love them for traveling. They take less space and dry quicker, so I don't have a towel rotting in my backpack. I can imagine though that someone with ugh rather larger body surface and in cold humid climate would prefer something thicker and fluffier.

Curlsgirl
February 11th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I have towels with similar weave. They are much thinner than the usual cotton bath towels, aren't they? I love them for traveling. They take less space and dry quicker, so I don't have a towel rotting in my backpack. I can imagine though that someone with ugh rather larger body surface and in cold humid climate would prefer something thicker and fluffier.

Actually this one is very thick and fluffy. I absolutely LOVE it! This one doesn't take up less space either.

canary4624
February 11th, 2009, 10:12 AM
I have a microfiber towel that I'm pretty disappointed in. It doesn't really absorb much more than a terrycloth towel, but I think it might just be the brand (Aquis), as I have some microfiber kitchen cloths that will suck up an unbelievable amount of water, even when they're damp. So, I'm not ready to give up on the microfiber yet, but if I do, these look nice too.

Curlsgirl
February 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM
I have a microfiber towel that I'm pretty disappointed in. It doesn't really absorb much more than a terrycloth towel, but I think it might just be the brand (Aquis), as I have some microfiber kitchen cloths that will suck up an unbelievable amount of water, even when they're damp. So, I'm not ready to give up on the microfiber yet, but if I do, these look nice too.

I have an Aquis and 2 Rince Ace MF towel but this new one is WAY better to me.

Darkhorse1
February 11th, 2009, 02:13 PM
I use over-sized beach towels. Works the best as they are absorbant and huge! Tehheheh.

Sissy
February 11th, 2009, 05:42 PM
Those look like nice towels. I personally love my little microfiber towel too... but I need to get more. One hair towel is not enough!

HairColoredHair
February 11th, 2009, 07:01 PM
I use over-sized beach towels. Works the best as they are absorbant and huge! Tehheheh.

That's what I do.

Plus many times they're thinner, which is better for turban-ing my hair in them.