PDA

View Full Version : Visible Growth!!!

LadyEliza
February 10th, 2009, 05:34 PM
I've been using Monistat since the begining of January. We know that I got 1 inch in Jan because we measure digilantly.

But this morning when I did my hair I noticed that I was combing further down then usual. I said to Zoe "Is it my imagingation, or is my hair visibly longer?" She said "Yes, it's definately longer, and it seems to be thicker too, although that might be the curl"

I'm amazed at how fast it's growing! YAY!

Next measurement is my birthday, 23rd. I wonder how long I'll get for my birthday? :)

spidermom
February 10th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Oh I hope it's a lot. My hair seems to be growing insanely fast, too; no Monistat. Either that or I'm getting a higher, tighter hiney.

Coriander
February 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Only in this forum can I read "I've been using Monistat for a month" and not think it odd :rollin:

wintersun99
February 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM

workinprogress
February 10th, 2009, 05:52 PM
How have you been using it? Straight up or diluted? How often do you apply? Are you using the name brand or generic. I have been using for three weeks, diluting it in oils, but no luck.

spidermom
February 10th, 2009, 06:48 PM
perhaps it's both? :eyebrows:

that would be outstanding!

LadyEliza
February 10th, 2009, 09:46 PM
Oh I hope it's a lot. My hair seems to be growing insanely fast, too; no Monistat. Either that or I'm getting a higher, tighter hiney.

Well, that would be good too, right?

:D

LadyEliza
February 10th, 2009, 09:48 PM
How have you been using it? Straight up or diluted? How often do you apply? Are you using the name brand or generic. I have been using for three weeks, diluting it in oils, but no luck.

Stop diluting it with oils. I don't think it matters what one you use, it's the active ingredient, not the brand name, that matters. And I can't get Monistat here in Australia, so I've been using Dectarin, which is for atheletes foot!!!

I use it straight, just rubbing a bit down my part, making another part, doing the same - about 9 parts from ear to ear, and about 6 at the back.

suicides_eve
February 12th, 2009, 01:22 PM
great news! an yeah an 1" sounds about right;)