PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Orchidee
March 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm a 19 year old psychology student from the Netherlands who's been growing her hair for about 2 years now.
As a child I used to have hiplength hair, but I had it cut off when I was age 14 with the idea 'it will grow back if I don't like it'. How wrong could I be! :P

I started growing my hair again, 2 years ago, and tried to take better care of it. After paying less attention to my hair for about a year, a few weeks ago I started to look for information again.
I hope I can find a lot of that here and share experiences with fellow-longhaired people.

I'm looking forward to it! :D

birthmarkie
March 29th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Hello everyone!
I'm a 19 year old psychology student from the Netherlands who's been growing her hair for about 2 years now.
As a child I used to have hiplength hair, but I had it cut off when I was age 14 with the idea 'it will grow back if I don't like it'. How wrong could I be! :P

I started growing my hair again, 2 years ago, and tried to take better care of it. After paying less attention to my hair for about a year, a few weeks ago I started to look for information again.
I hope I can find a lot of that here and share experiences with fellow-longhaired people.

I'm looking forward to it! :D

Welcome, Orchidee! I hope you find what you need here. There is lots of good information. Your hair sounds lovely.

Accolady
March 29th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Hi there!

When I saw your username I was instantly reminded of
perfume I used to wear years ago, seems like the same name
of Orchidee. I can almost still smell it! MMM!

Netherlands! How neat is that?

I'm very glad you joined the site. If you are looking for others
growing long hair, you've definitely come to the right place. Not
only do we have folks on the site who know long hair, but have
your very hair type.

Come on in, wander around, you'll soon find just the right spot
to settle into, there is much to choose from!

Karen Marie

:)

Orchidee
March 30th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Thank you for the lovely welcome :)

Orchidee is just dutch for Orchid - but I'm sure you already guessed that :P

jennydaesy
March 30th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Thank you for the lovely welcome :)

Orchidee is just dutch for Orchid - but I'm sure you already guessed that :PI am new here too but board is awesome