PDA

View Full Version : RUCHITA AYURVEDA-LHC Discount :)

curly girl fla
February 9th, 2009, 05:59 PM
I know alot of people have been using various Ayurvedic oils and powders, and, forgive me if this has already been posted, but RUCHITA AYURVEDA (http://ruchita.mybisi.com/) has a nice variety at the lowest cost I have found (since I don't have an Indian market locally). I already placed and received one order (very quickly, reasonable shipping) with quite a few powders and a Dabur Vatika oil, and I'm ready to place another. I sent an email this afternoon regarding one Hesh combination powder that I was interested in, but they did not have it. I also inquired about one of the color/conditioning powders as well as getting a discount for the forum. I was amazed to see a response in my email already, and even more amazed that they now list what I was looking for, and also happy to be getting 15% when using the code LHC15 on any order. They did address my color question as well. I also think my next order will include the Ramtirth Brahmi oil that I read glowing reports about on this forum. Just FYI...:)

Aisha25
February 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM
Looks like nice shop too bad I cant buy from there no credit card:( but that discount sounds nice:)

cocolover
February 9th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Oh thank you for the tip, that is a really good price on the the ramtirth oil, cheapest I've seen so far! :D

Catladyintown
February 9th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks Curly Girl FLA for the link. It nice to know the S&H is Fast with good communication.

Heidi_234
February 10th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Urgh no international shipping... :justy:

Samikha
February 10th, 2009, 02:07 AM
Urgh no international shipping... :justy:

I feel your pain...I HATE IT when they do that.

neveen
February 10th, 2009, 02:57 AM
cgf, there's only one word for your hair.

...h a w t

Absolutely gorgeous!

cocolover
February 10th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I tried to place an order today using the LHC15 code, but it didn't seem to work. When it sent me to the paypal window, the total was still the same....am I doing something wrong?

curly girl fla
February 10th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Looks like nice shop too bad I cant buy from there no credit card but that discount sounds niceI use non-cc PayPal ;)

cgf, there's only one word for your hair.

...h a w t

Absolutely gorgeous:blushing: Thank you so very much!

I tried to place an order today using the LHC15 code, but it didn't seem to work. When it sent me to the paypal window, the total was still the same....am I doing something wrong?I just placed my order a minute ago, and it worked fine. Just type in the LHC15, hit apply-it shows on the Ruchita site...then pay by paypal-and the discount was there as well. I'm sorry it didn't work for you :(...

cocolover
February 10th, 2009, 01:02 PM
I must have hit a wrong button, because it worked this time, yeah! Can't wait for the hair goodies to arrive. Thanks again for the info and passing on the coupon code :thumbsup:

lahondas
February 10th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks!
See i saw this site a couple weeks ago, and thought omg I cant wait to buy from there, and my hubby saw it and told me to not buy form there, he said he wasnt sure if its legit or safe, ( he is a web master)
so i trusted him and cryed and didnt buy form them, but heck now i am!

curly girl fla
February 10th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks!
See i saw this site a couple weeks ago, and thought omg I cant wait to buy from there, and my hubby saw it and told me to not buy form there, he said he wasnt sure if its legit or safe, ( he is a web master)
I can see why he would question it-the site is definitely kind of bare-bones. I figured I wasn't putting out too much money, and I could always dispute with PayPal if they didn't come through with the goods. After I received my items (all well-sealed with good expiration dates, btw), I saw someone on another site mention them, and their site was set up for a discount. So I thought, why not LHC, too? They actually asked if we had a discount or coupon code thread and said it was ok to post it there if we did...not sure if there is such a thread here? Anyway...we'll see if my second order processes as nicely as the first one...

tina1025
February 11th, 2009, 07:59 AM
I will have to check out their website. Than you so much for sharing :)

curly girl fla
February 18th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I just wanted to report back that I received my second order yesterday :)-really fast! I'm still impressed with them. I can't wait to try the Heenara products to wash/condition and the Ramtirth Brahmi oil on my hair, but I've used the Skin Life Powder morning and night both days on my face, and I love it! I hope I get good longterm results on my skin just as I have using the herbs on my hair. This is the next best thing to having an Indian market in my neighborhood.

birraj
May 15th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Hi Curly girl,
I am planning to buy Neelibringadi oil from this place, do they accept credit cards? if not what is the mode of traction? Also I would like to know they did not provide any contact no for them. Are they good?

Thanks
Birraj

I just wanted to report back that I received my second order yesterday :)-really fast! I'm still impressed with them. I can't wait to try the Heenara products to wash/condition and the Ramtirth Brahmi oil on my hair, but I've used the Skin Life Powder morning and night both days on my face, and I love it! I hope I get good longterm results on my skin just as I have using the herbs on my hair. This is the next best thing to having an Indian market in my neighborhood.

Jeep Girl
May 16th, 2009, 02:22 PM
They have a great selection of Hesh products. :) But they don't put a physical address or phone number on their website. :mad: So I won't buy from them. :(

Natalia
May 16th, 2009, 03:17 PM

Its great to hear that your orders have gone well! I just ordered fromthem for the firt time and used the coupon. Its a good thing i had it because basic shipping to my are was almost 20 dollors!!! Its worth it tough, i dont have any indian stored near me and the other places online had much higher prices and no flat rate shipping so im thinking i still saved some money :).

And Curly Girl Fla what skin powder do you use the pink box or the brown one? I almost ordered but with no ingredients listed i wasnt risking it with my allergies. Are you still liking it?

Thanks!

I thought the same thing when i saw it but i figured all the other places i was looking were just as shady and at least people onhere and other boards have ordered from them and had good service. I placed my order maybe 2 days ago (been in the hospital so i keep getting confused what day it is :p) so it will be interesting to see how fast it gets here. Im so excited to try eveything!

Has anyone ordered their perfumes before? I figured they were reasonably priced so id give them a shot. I cant tolerate my old perfumes anymore so i thought id try an oil based one.

Natalia
May 20th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know if you can track your shipping from ruchita? I only ordered last week so i havent been waiting long but they do ship USPS so it should have a tracking number to check up on it. Im just so excited to try everything!

curly girl fla
May 20th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I use the Skin Life powder in the pink box. I still like it, and I sometimes mix neem, buttermilk powder and honey with it, too. I don't remember if they give any shipping confirmation. I wish I kept the packaging so I could provide the physical address...I definitely understand not wanting to order based on the website, but I figured the amount I was spending each time was not exhorbitant, and PayPal disputes are always a last option if there were any problems. I ordered so much the first two times that I won't need to place another for quite awhile, lol! And they only do PayPal, so you can use a credit card via PP, but not directly...

Natalia
May 21st, 2009, 08:23 AM
I use the Skin Life powder in the pink box. I still like it, and I sometimes mix neem, buttermilk powder and honey with it, too. I don't remember if they give any shipping confirmation. I wish I kept the packaging so I could provide the physical address...I definitely understand not wanting to order based on the website, but I figured the amount I was spending each time was not exhorbitant, and PayPal disputes are always a last option if there were any problems. I ordered so much the first two times that I won't need to place another for quite awhile, lol! And they only do PayPal, so you can use a credit card via PP, but not directly...

Good to know about the powder i think i will order that next time :). As for the adress i think i may have found it online but im not sure becasue its not actually from them directly it was like an informal web listing for bussineses. I agree that is good to be able to use pay pal, unfortunatly mine wasnt working so i had to go straight credit card payment, hopefully all will go well. Im not spending that much either under $50 with shipping so while i dont exactly have money to waste it wont be to terrible if something happens. I was REALLY hoping it would come today butit should be here by end of week. I hope i dont have to wait through another weekend. Im just so excited to try everything :D!

Natalia

birraj
May 21st, 2009, 09:26 AM
Hi,
I have emailed them every week about neelibhringadi oil, but I did not have any reply from them, I got the no for them called several times and left a message nobody replied it..Wondering how in the world they are doing business like this.

Natalia
May 21st, 2009, 07:05 PM
Hi,
I have emailed them every week about neelibhringadi oil, but I did not have any reply from them, I got the no for them called several times and left a message nobody replied it..Wondering how in the world they are doing business like this.

Thats not good :( im sorry. Seems they have let their servcie slide a bit or maybe its just ben a bad month. There are some people who ordered not so long ago and had great exepriances maybe we just hit a rough patch with them? I hope thye get back to you

birraj
May 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Hi Natalia,
Finally they got back to me today about the brand name and ingredients of Neelibringadhi oil. Did you receive your order? Was it good?

After your reply I will buy neelibringadhi oil from them.

Thanks
Birraj

Thats not good :( im sorry. Seems they have let their servcie slide a bit or maybe its just ben a bad month. There are some people who ordered not so long ago and had great exepriances maybe we just hit a rough patch with them? I hope thye get back to you

Natalia
May 22nd, 2009, 05:34 PM
Hi Natalia,
Finally they got back to me today about the brand name and ingredients of Neelibringadhi oil. Did you receive your order? Was it good?

Thanks
Birraj

YAY im happy theyve gotten back to you! I havent recieved my order yet but i have one more day till mail stops for the weekend and holiday. Tomorow will make i think 8 business days since i placed my order i will have to check to be sure. I am a bit impatient though. I wanted to order last month but my debit card expired and it took the bank forever to send me a new one! I had already waited a month for money to come in lol so im a bit antsy :p . Not their fault. I hope you order goes well :D

freznow
May 22nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Hmm, how do the prices here compare with similar sites? I've been looking into Indian products, and the discount code is tempting...

freznow
May 22nd, 2009, 06:41 PM
Hi Natalia,

Thanks
Birraj

What was the brand/ingredients of the Neelibringhadi oil?

birraj
May 22nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
Hi,
Here is the reply I got from them.
Hello, I am sorry it took so long to get back to you. The
Neelibhringadi Oil is manufactured by Kalan Pharmaceuticals. Kalan
Pharmaceuticals is located in Kerala, South India.

The ingredients for coconut base are:
Amla, Indigo, Cardiospermum Helicacacbums, Maka, Glycyrrhiza glabra,
Roots of Abrusprecatorius, Plumbi sulphoratum, Goat's milk, Cow's
milk, She-buffalo's milk, Coconut milk, Coconut Oil.

For sesame they are the same except replace coconut with sesame.

The expiration date is June 2011.

Thank you for your inquiry.

What was the brand/ingredients of the Neelibringhadi oil?

birraj
May 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
About the prices they are pretty good compared to other online store. If you have indian store try over there that is the best, if not this one is good.
For neeli oil no one sells online I mean I want the one manufactured in India.

Hmm, how do the prices here compare with similar sites? I've been looking into Indian products, and the discount code is tempting...

nowxisxforever
June 24th, 2009, 01:37 AM
I just ordered from these folks. Here's crossing my fingers that I like the Indian herbs... it'll be my first try.

tooqute2nv
June 29th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Hmm, so I ordered stuff about a week ago, and it hasn't come yet...Should I be worried? How fast (or slow) has everyone's shipping been?:confused:

nowxisxforever
June 30th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Hmm, so I ordered stuff about a week ago, and it hasn't come yet...Should I be worried? How fast (or slow) has everyone's shipping been?:confused:

Mine hasn't come yet either, I think it was standard shipping so I'm hoping it'll come this week.

tooqute2nv
July 6th, 2009, 04:50 PM
Got my stuff today!!! Took a little longer than expected, but that is alright, it all got here. ;) Also, I made sure to get the discount using the code, which was extra nice!

What got:

4oz Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil
100g Indigo (from Pakistan)
100g Fenugreek powder (Can't wait to try this out!! :D)
sample Hibiscus powder

So far, I'm LOVIN' the Vatika Enriched Coconut oil!!! :cheese:

wahmof9
July 8th, 2009, 11:36 PM
I am annoyed....first ordered a few months ago no problem.

I ordered again in June 21 - so over 2 weeks ago - and nothing still. I tried to contact them once already and have not heard anything. Just tried again tonight...should I be worried???:confused:

nowxisxforever
July 9th, 2009, 10:28 AM
I am annoyed....first ordered a few months ago no problem.

I ordered again in June 21 - so over 2 weeks ago - and nothing still. I tried to contact them once already and have not heard anything. Just tried again tonight...should I be worried???:confused:

June 24th here, and still waiting as well. But the other person in the thread got theirs, so I'm holding out hope. (I've also emailed them once.)

wahmof9
July 9th, 2009, 12:47 PM
June 24th here, and still waiting as well. But the other person in the thread got theirs, so I'm holding out hope. (I've also emailed them once.)
Did you hear from them?
I'll send you a message when - if - I get mine!:(

wahmof9
July 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Still waiting and still no answer! I am very unhappy! It'll be 4 weeks on Sunday!

E-mailed twice and nothing!

What now?

nowxisxforever
July 10th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Did you hear from them?
I'll send you a message when - if - I get mine!:(

I have not heard back from them, no.

I'll send another email to them if I haven't gotten mine by Monday.

nowxisxforever
July 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Update: Apparently the shipping label was printed today, but the seller sent it to the wrong address (PayPal address, NOT the one I selected on their website as my shipping address). This isn't a huge setback as it'll just go to my dad's address, but he's a good 50 minutes by car away, and I don't drive. I'll have to see if he'll drop it off when it gets delivered.

I hate PayPal. It's a PITA to change address/phone so I generally don't do it.

wahmof9
July 13th, 2009, 10:50 PM
Update: Apparently the shipping label was printed today, but the seller sent it to the wrong address (PayPal address, NOT the one I selected on their website as my shipping address). This isn't a huge setback as it'll just go to my dad's address, but he's a good 50 minutes by car away, and I don't drive. I'll have to see if he'll drop it off when it gets delivered.

I hate PayPal. It's a PITA to change address/phone so I generally don't do it.
What???? You got a hold of them????? I'm still waiting for both email and package!

nowxisxforever
July 13th, 2009, 11:04 PM
What???? You got a hold of them????? I'm still waiting for both email and package!

Oh, no, they haven't responded to me--but I got the PayPal "your shipping label has been printed!" notice.

wahmof9
July 14th, 2009, 12:50 AM
Oh, no, they haven't responded to me--but I got the PayPal "your shipping label has been printed!" notice.
Oooooh I see. Um...I am peeved. Last time, I had zero problems now we are going on 3 weeks! And no notice nothing!

And my order was a nice size, you'd think they'd want to baby their customers. They could get a lot of business from LHC.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated :)

nowxisxforever
July 14th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Oooooh I see. Um...I am peeved. Last time, I had zero problems now we are going on 3 weeks! And no notice nothing!

And my order was a nice size, you'd think they'd want to baby their customers. They could get a lot of business from LHC.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated :)

Mine was a fairly nice size too, I've been a little ticked with the service.

For all we know though, they've got a family emergency going on or something. I'd expect some response, but some people deal with things quietly rather than addressing the issue head-on.

Annakarenia
July 14th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I too ordered on June 22... I email them last night and no answer .... drats I already had my next order planned. Anyone got replies or package???

wahmof9
July 14th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Still nothing...

sycamoreboutiqu
July 15th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Curlygirlfla

Nice firey red. Is it straight henna or henna w/Cassia ?

nowxisxforever
July 16th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Still nothing on my end either. My father is supposedly letting me know when it comes since they got the address wrong (the one on PayPal, not on the site).

wahmof9
July 16th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Nothing here and 5 days away from 1 month!:confused:

wahmof9
July 17th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Still nothing and I am wanting to cancel my order this is ridiculous. No e-mails and no package.....

wahmof9
July 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Success! I e-mailed last night to ask to have my order canceled and guess what I got an answer!
They said I never provided a form or payment! It is untrue since I got a confirmation order number!

virgo75
July 18th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I haven't ordered anything from Ruchita Ayurveda, but I was on another hair care forum where they have had problems as well.

From what they said, a few ladies there also ordered weeks ago and some have finally gotten emails saying that they were "moving" and that is why it was taking longer to process the orders.

One lady said it took her 2 months to receive her order.

Hope that helps.

wahmof9
July 18th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Well it helps I am not the only one.

I received two e-mails today...as soon as I said cancel the order. He said I never paid so he never got the order. But when I log in...it clearly shows my order, the date and the order number....

I am looking into another place.

Plus I notice that they sell cassia obovata and I bought some last time. But on the package it does NOT say obovata but another form of cassia.

Deceptive?

I just can't wait any longer.

Annakarenia
July 21st, 2009, 12:52 PM
Well I finally got my order it came today; July 21... I had placed my order on June 24th my account debited on the June 29th so it took approx. 3 weeks to get here. Ironically I had started a resolution email with paypal yesterday so now it need not go any further.
On the plus side my order arrived very neatly packaged and I got all my items YEAH!! On the minus side I wished she had answered my email or at least sent me an email letting me know my order would be late or something... we are both in the same state and quite close in proximity. I really want to order from her again because she has so many stuff I want ... guess I'll go make my wish list. Hopefully everyone got their order.

wahmof9
July 21st, 2009, 01:44 PM
I never got mine. Ordered through a new ebayer at half the price...we'll see when I get my order.

Aisha25
July 21st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Geez wahmof9, what terrible service you got:shake: I would never do buisness with these people :roll:

Annakarenia
July 21st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Wahmof9, I am so sorry abour ur order maybe it will get to u soon... I checked her page today and there's a note saying she's moving??? Can u please give us the link to the ebayer u ordered from?

wahmof9
July 21st, 2009, 08:10 PM
Geez wahmof9, what terrible service you got:shake: I would never do buisness with these people :roll:
Aisha!!!! You're back!!! I am so glad!

Here is the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/truelyindian_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

Annakarenia
July 21st, 2009, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the link wahmo9, very much appreciated.

Aisha25
July 21st, 2009, 09:48 PM
Aisha!!!! You're back!!! I am so glad!

Here is the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/truelyindian_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ
lol yeah im back:D I missed this place even though it was like few days felt like centuries:p

wahmof9
July 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the link wahmo9, very much appreciated.
You're welcome:)

xovictoryxo
July 22nd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Thanks! those look like great products!
I am way too tempted to try that brazilian Keratin treatment listed on there, someone please tell me NO!

wahmof9
July 22nd, 2009, 11:24 PM
Thanks! those look like great products!
I am way too tempted to try that brazilian Keratin treatment listed on there, someone please tell me NO!
Noooo, there is formaldehyde!

virgo75
July 23rd, 2009, 07:38 AM
Noooo, there is formaldehyde!

BIG 2ND!!!

Please, please, please google info about it! There are ridiculous amounts of formaldehyde in it!!!

If you want to try something to smooth your hair, you might want to try a "coconut milk & lime relaxer." If you google it you could probably find a lot of info and it's all natural.

Be safe! :)

Edited to add: the "coconut milk & lime relaxer" isn't an actual relaxer. It's just a mixture of those 2 ingredients which is supposed to smooth the hair and can loosen the curl in some people. Either way you can get both ingredients from your local grocery store and eat them if you want! But they won't make you sick(unless you're allergic). Hope that helps.

xovictoryxo
July 23rd, 2009, 10:34 AM
Thanks im going to google the coconut/lime relaxer an try it out.
I read alot of info about that keratin treatment i know its bad but its so tempting because look at those after pictures!!!!!! :(

Aisha25
July 23rd, 2009, 10:49 AM
They can make any hair look good for about 5mins than after it is a dry ugly mess,just stick to natural ok?;) itll work out for the best this way:)

nowxisxforever
July 27th, 2009, 10:00 PM
I finally got my order! Looks as if everything's there. The packaging is a little strange ( shredded newspaper as filling ) but they packaged the loose powder very cutely!

I will probably end up going locally next time, but their prices were hard to beat so far as online goes.

RuchitaAyurveda
August 7th, 2009, 11:13 AM
*Adminstrator Edit*

Fethenwen
August 7th, 2009, 12:02 PM
OMG, I just went to their website, what wonderful selection of goodies they got! Too bad they don't have international shipping yet :(

wahmof9
August 14th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Ok my first order went in on June 21st...it is recorded on their site as I can see the invoice...on JULY 20th they finally responded to my e-mails and said I was never charged...so I canceled that order and place a new one on the 21st of July (one month later) and the charges went through as they already showed up on my CC. We are not the 15th of August and I am still waiting...

I just e-mailed them and am praying for an answer...

So terrific service????? I am sorry I think not....heck I should start my own store!

wahmof9
August 14th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Well I got an answer and a refund! I was accused of defaming the company on a public forum - mainly here.

Here are the facts:

I e-mailed the first time and did not get a response for weeks

I finally got a response the first time after I said I wanted my order canceled after a month of waiting

I was informed at that time that the charges did not go through which was true

I then placed a second order on July 21st - exactly one month later and asked in the special notes to please disregard the first order

The charge went through as I already have received the credit card bill with the charges as well as a confirmation e-mail that the order was placed

I have heard nothing since then

Today I e-mailed and ask if someone could tell me what was going on

I just received an e-mail accusing me of defaming the company on this forum and a full refund...I guess my order still had not even shipped and we are the 15th....so 25 days after placing the order which in my opinion is unacceptable especially without any communication what so ever about the status of my order.

Am I unreasonable??? Am I missing something????

PS: I have all e-mails and receipts....

I am also banned from ever ordering again...I can't blame them for that one!

curly girl fla
August 15th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Wow...I feel really bad about having even started this thread. I had placed large orders with them twice, received responses to email questions fairly immediately and the items were shipped rather quickly. Both orders were perfect and cheap. I haven't ordered again since I have no need to restock anything. I am so very sorry some of you have had apparently horrible experiences with this company :( ...This will definitely make me think twice before making any future recommendations...

Aisha25
August 15th, 2009, 11:25 AM
Well I got an answer and a refund! I was accused of defaming the company on a public forum - mainly here.

Here are the facts:

I e-mailed the first time and did not get a response for weeks

I finally got a response the first time after I said I wanted my order canceled after a month of waiting

I was informed at that time that the charges did not go through which was true

I then placed a second order on July 21st - exactly one month later and asked in the special notes to please disregard the first order

The charge went through as I already have received the credit card bill with the charges as well as a confirmation e-mail that the order was placed

I have heard nothing since then

Today I e-mailed and ask if someone could tell me what was going on

I just received an e-mail accusing me of defaming the company on this forum and a full refund...I guess my order still had not even shipped and we are the 15th....so 25 days after placing the order which in my opinion is unacceptable especially without any communication what so ever about the status of my order.

Am I unreasonable??? Am I missing something????

PS: I have all e-mails and receipts....

I am also banned from ever ordering again...I can't blame them for that one!

Dont feel bad I would do the same as you and your probably saving someone else from going through this so dont let them guilt you. :)

wahmof9
August 15th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Wow...I feel really bad about having even started this thread. I had placed large orders with them twice, received responses to email questions fairly immediately and the items were shipped rather quickly. Both orders were perfect and cheap. I haven't ordered again since I have no need to restock anything. I am so very sorry some of you have had apparently horrible experiences with this company :( ...This will definitely make me think twice before making any future recommendations...
Don't feel bad I ordered before you recommended them once and the order came within a week....it happens.

This time it got nasty and he/she was stuck on "my first order which was not an order" so I never got an answer as to why after 25 days it still had not shipped....

It is not your fault....hugs

wahmof9
August 15th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Dont feel bad I would do the same as you and your probably saving someone else from going through this so dont let them guilt you. :)
Thank you Aisha you are always so kind....It is just upsetting especially when you are accused of lying which is not the case.

So I am banned for ever and ever....fine by me...I'll pay more but I'll actually get my stuff and it won't take a month either.

nowxisxforever
August 15th, 2009, 01:48 PM

Don't worry about it! Experiences and companies change. For all we know they're going through a rough time right now and their service will step back up in a few months once they get through their (I imagine) backlog.

nowxisxforever
August 16th, 2009, 11:03 PM
So I got their "first newsletter" and thought those who were a bit turned off for ordering from them, there's a bit of an explanation here:

We would like to start our first newsletter by thanking our loyal customers for their support during the past few weeks while we negotiated a move to a different city

We would also like to apologize profusely to those customers who were affected with shipping delays. We are so sorry for the inconvenience and are happy to report that all orders are now caught up to date and are being shipped within normal processing times.

Thanks so much for your patience and support !

Beginning next week, we will be implementing faster order processing times. All new orders will be shipped within three business days. We really want to make our customers happy and will be working hard to make further improvements to our services. Bulk powders like indigo, hibiscus, cassia and fenugreek may require additional processing time.

wahmof9
August 17th, 2009, 01:49 AM
So I got their "first newsletter" and thought those who were a bit turned off for ordering from them, there's a bit of an explanation here:
Thank you for posting that...it would have been nice to hear from them as many off us tried to get a hold of them. I wish no ill and may they prosper....

Obviously, they are also checking this place out and what is being posted here...this letter would have been nice during the ordeal....

But thank you...I know they are beyond upset with me and that is okay that should not stop anyone from ordering from them.:)

HennaFaerie
November 24th, 2009, 03:25 PM
I was just wondering if anyone here still gets the newsletter from Ruchita Ayurveda, or even still orders from them? I placed an order last week requesting an e-mail when it ships. I haven't heard anything, nor is my order showing up on my member page. However, I do have a PayPal receipt. I just noticed they have a twitter account and it mentions a flood? Does anyone know anything about this? I was hoping to get my order in time to dye my hair before Thanksgiving. Right now I have a flaming red/orange henna head and it does NOT look good on me! AHH!

Flaxen
November 24th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Ugg. No, I don't know anything, and in fact, I was just getting ready to send an email inquiring about my order. :undecided

wahmof9
November 24th, 2009, 09:34 PM
A friend of mine ordered a month ago and never received her order...nothing. I am banned and she gave up.

FYI I ordered some Bringhaj (sp) from this place "from Nature with love " (https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/searchus.asp?affiliate=33876)(another LHCer posted their name in a thread)...more expensive but very very fresh. Also got some things to make candles and some hair oils. I was happy with them.

HennaFaerie
November 24th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Did she recieve a refund?

HennaFaerie
November 25th, 2009, 07:54 AM
OK ladies, for future reference, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I just filed a PayPal dispute. Check out what people are saying at the long hair care forum http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413908

HennaFaerie
November 25th, 2009, 07:58 AM
Here is a good site http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/
Coupon code is LHCF10

HennaFaerie
November 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me. So I filed a dispute against them and what is in my e-mail? A shipping confirmation. 1 week late. And after I already ordered from the other site. Unbelieveable.

Heidi_234
November 26th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Are the Henna here (http://www.ayurnaturalbeauty.com/Ayurvedic-and-Herbal-Hair-Care/Herbal-Hair-Color-c3/) any good? The rajastani powder is from 2008, I would want it, but the Seasons Dulhan mehendi henna is fresh - March 2009! Is it any good? It seems to cost just fine with the shipping.

HennaFaerie
November 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Hmm, I have no idea. I only ever used Jamila from here : MehndiSkinArt (http://www.mehndiskinart.com/hair_henna_dye.htm) and they seem to have good prices. At least, if you order in bulk. I saved about $20 on 10 boxes of Jamila (PP) there VS. Hennaforhair

Heidi_234
November 27th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Hmm, I have no idea. I only ever used Jamila from here : MehndiSkinArt (http://www.mehndiskinart.com/hair_henna_dye.htm) and they seem to have good prices. At least, if you order in bulk. I saved about $20 on 10 boxes of Jamila (PP) there VS. Hennaforhair
H4H are pricey. Yes, I see that in total, with shipping, 500 gr of henna will cost me just as much as on the other site, but this is actually Jamila henna. Thanks for the link :flower:

faeriedust
November 27th, 2009, 09:00 PM
This website is a rip off. Most of the products are sold for half the price in my country.