PDA

View Full Version : I did the v self trim … rop

Violeta
February 9th, 2009, 03:01 PM
Okay so I should totally not quit my day job to become a hairdresser lol :poot:

I am having a big surgery tomorrow and so I had to do something about my ends. I was not about to leave them like that :rolleyes:
The trim came out alright but not straight and so I’ll have to actually do it at a salon soon but for now my ends are actually not tangled so I’m very happy.
i still want to be able cu cut my own hair all the time so i am going to get scissors and keep "practicing" till i get it right :p

Coriander
February 9th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Wow you have courage I don't! LOL

I'm glad it all turned out alright... and all the best with your surgery tomorrow. I hope you heal quickly and everything goes okay. :flowers:

brok3nwings
February 9th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Hope everything goes for the best for you! And i agree.. i dont have your "balls" :D

Islandgrrl
February 9th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Good luck with your surgery! I hope all turns out well.

LittleOrca
February 9th, 2009, 04:01 PM
I have a hard time trimming my hair for those reasons! I don't want to worry about getting a slanted cut.

I hope your surgery goes well! :)

Silver & Gold
February 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I too want to wish you well. May your surgery be smooth and your recovery speedy.

embee
February 9th, 2009, 04:58 PM
You are brave. I do not dare touch the scissors, I make terrible mistakes.

Hope the surgery goes well.

LisaJaney
February 9th, 2009, 09:31 PM
I haven't had anyone but me (well, Hubs once or twice) cut my hair in well-over a decade. It works out just fine (and cheap!) Good for you for trimming it yourself; it'll get easier and easier. Just as long as your hair doesn't end up like your avatar, you'll be fine!~ :silly:

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow, Violeta! :grouphug:

Catladyintown
February 9th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Violeta wish you the best on your surgery.

paper
February 10th, 2009, 06:20 AM
I decided not to go to the hair dressers any more. I'm going to have my DH trim my hair from now on. You were very brave trimming your own hair.

Hope all goes well with your surgery! :flowers:

lora410
February 10th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Good luck with your surgery and get well fast. As for the trim, I do my own as well :D

BlackfootHair
February 10th, 2009, 06:32 AM
I've cut my own hair. It was already short, with lots of layers. Most hairdressers don't know how to cut layers to my standards so I cut it myself. It took me all day though especially when I had to take a break and eat lunch! lol

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! :)

Amara
February 10th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Don't give up if it wasn't perfect. It took me a few tries to get comfortable with it and do it to my satisfaction. You are brave to try it in the first place - keep trying! (and I'm sure it looks perfect to everyone but you... we're our worst critics) :)

Good luck with your surgery, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Fencai
February 10th, 2009, 10:10 AM
hey, practice makes perfect!!!
Best of wishes on your surgery, may you recover quickly!!!