PDA

View Full Version : any one know about this?

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 04:11 PM
i read in indian site about this treatment for hairfall with ginger
any one use this treatment?????:rolleyes:

shred ginger into small pieces. Keep it in a bottle, pour honey till ginger pieces just get covered. Let this soak for a couple of weeks. Eat 1/2 tsp of this daily in the morning in empty stomach and don't have anything for 20-30 minutes. This treatment is very good for hairfall, premature greying of hair and also anaemia.

Coriander
February 7th, 2009, 05:03 PM
I had no idea!

This sounds really yummy as well. Thank you for posting this, and btw, welcome to the boards :)

Aisha25
February 7th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Sure there alot of remedies like this you can do. If you dont have fresh ginger than you do same thing with dates and that every morning.

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 05:33 PM
thanks Coriander for replay and thanks aisha25 i will try this i have fresh ginger i hope its work and if you know any other strong treatment like this plz tell me coz my hair so weak

Aisha25
February 7th, 2009, 05:37 PM
If you take any of these treatment just remember it takes a time to work maybe after one month you will see results. I only know of Indian foods that are good for hair and skin and will be happy to share with you. One remedy that has surely worked for me and alot of other indian women is curd+methi+curry leaf drink you make this at night and take this every morning before food and this helps to make them hairs very strong it did for me and diamondbell. I really should be doing it again more regulary but im so lazy to make this everynight:lol:

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 06:41 PM
If you take any of these treatment just remember it takes a time to work maybe after one month you will see results. I only know of Indian foods that are good for hair and skin and will be happy to share with you. One remedy that has surely worked for me and alot of other indian women is curd+methi+curry leaf drink you make this at night and take this every morning before food and this helps to make them hairs very strong it did for me and diamondbell. I really should be doing it again more regulary but im so lazy to make this everynight:lol:

thanks
i will try your way when you say methi you mean fenugreek?
and how much i put for fenugreeg .curd and curry?

Aisha25
February 7th, 2009, 06:44 PM
You do yoghurt and mix in some fenugreek seeds maybe half a teaspoon then 3 curry leaves mix it all together and take this in the morning:) I forgot you should use one cup of yoghurt

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 07:00 PM
one more question curd is different from yogurt ?

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 07:03 PM
thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you soooooooooo much aisha 25 rabana yagaziki kol 5eer

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 07:07 PM
sorryyyy i forget some thing shall i take one spoon only from this mix or i eat it all?

Aisha25
February 7th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Curd is same as yoghurt:) you take whole thing in morning time:D

nermeen
February 7th, 2009, 07:51 PM
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks :blossom::cheese: