PDA

View Full Version : Henna shipment

audree_ov
February 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Sorry, I just have to gush, since my mum is looking at me weird every time I say it.

I GOT MY HENNA AND SHAMPOO BAR TODAY!!!!!!! :cheese:
It's from mehandi.com My strand test turned out so beautiful. And I'm henna-ing my hair Friday. And my shampoo bar smells so nice! It's lotus and ylang-ylang.

EEK!!!!!

wintersun99
February 4th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Yay!

Take pictures :D

burns_erin
February 4th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Can't wait to see your pics.

And which shampoo abr did you get?

audree_ov
February 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM
lotus and ylang-ylang shampoo bar.

I'll try to take pics... It may take a little while...

CaityBear
February 4th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Yay! I was so excited when I got my henna. Granted, I bought it from Lush but since it took me forever to get somewhere to that had henna, I was very excited.

I can't wait to see the outcome. :)

audree_ov
February 5th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Since I hate the smell of henna, I was going to add ginger to my mix. Do I add it when I mix the henna? Or do I add it when the dye has already released?

wintersun99
February 5th, 2009, 01:36 PM
I would add it just before application... :)

burns_erin
February 5th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Since I hate the smell of henna, I was going to add ginger to my mix. Do I add it when I mix the henna? Or do I add it when the dye has already released?

I do not use ginger, but rather cloves, and I mix it all up and freeze it. I would suspect it really does not matter much though.

lora410
February 5th, 2009, 02:04 PM
yesss another convert :twisted: I have two mehandi bars, but haven't tried them yet.

amaiaisabella
February 5th, 2009, 02:16 PM
Very exciting! Let us know how it turns out. How long did it take for your order to ship? I'm looking for a new place to buy henna from.

CopperHead
February 5th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Which of the hennas did you buy? I know you will love your new haircolor and the great condition it will be in after. :)

audree_ov
February 5th, 2009, 07:12 PM
My order was shipped out the second of February, and I got it the fourth of February. I also live about 300 miles away from the warehouse? Shop?

I bought Punjabi Prime henna. I love the color of my strand test... It's a bright deep orange to red color.