PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of "Hair Plus?"

rchorr
February 3rd, 2009, 05:16 PM
I've seen several ads for a shampoo and conditioner called "Hair Plus." It claims to help hair grow faster, make it more beautiful/shiney, etc., etc. etc.

Of course, there are the usual testimonials. But, I'm "a bit" skeptical ... LOL! I guess that's what I get for hanging around a bunch of other longhairs.

But, if someone ever DOES figure out a shampoo/conditioner (or vitamin, or whatever) that REALLY grows hair faster, I want to be the 1st in line to buy it.

So, I guess I want to know if anyone else has used this ... or even heard of it. From what I can tell, it's not really all that expensive (compared to other specialty hair stuff).

Thanks.

RCHORR'

OhioLisa
February 3rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
I think it's a crock, personally. It contains mineral oil, which doesn't belong in hair, IMO. And overpriced is definitely an understatement. I wouldn't waste the time and / or money. :twocents:

List of "active ingredients" (http://www.verseo.com/haplsh.html)

audree_ov
February 4th, 2009, 01:39 PM
It's useless.

I bought it... a year ago? maybe more? I used it religiously, followed the directions, everything. It didn't work. It made my hair feel weird. But of course, it may work for some.

Your better option would be to get Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. It takes about a month to start, but it doubled my hair growth. Just look in the ingredients for PABA. If it has PABA look for a brand that doesn't. PABA has been linked to DNA reproduction malfunction.

Right now what's working for me is Prenatal Vitamins

annie09
February 6th, 2009, 08:51 PM
no never heard of it but maybe its not in uk