PDA

View Full Version : Took the day off! What shall I put in my hair?

Alaskanheart
February 3rd, 2009, 02:24 PM
Im at home alone today for the first time in forever....Im thinking its a good day to do a treatment conventional/ unconventional whatever.Any suggestions?I was reading about mayo a second ago, hmmmmm...:D

Kimberly
February 3rd, 2009, 04:09 PM
How about some nice cocoanut oil? That's what I like to do when I feel like leaving my hair slimed up for a day. :)

Coriander
February 3rd, 2009, 04:29 PM
I had to laugh when I read the title of this thread: it's like being home sick from school and getting to watch cartoons...

Except this time you get to play!

I also suggest coconut oil (the mayo may be good too, but I couldn't get the image of potato salad out of my mind). Coconut oil is lovely and tropic and warm. :D

Let us know what you decided and how it turned out! :)

tina1025
February 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM
I'd say heavy oiling but the day is almost over :(

Alaskanheart
February 3rd, 2009, 07:26 PM
I ended up doing a heavy camellia oiling with some lavender EO, wrapped up in plastic and a cozy hat.A few more hours and Ill CO it out.I also did a facial and watch mama mia.lol.I wish I could play hookey tommorrow too!

Ndnlady
February 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
I love days off!:D The other day I did an avocado with grapeseed oil and honey treatment let that sit overnight and washed it out in the morning, it turned out pretty soft, except that I took a little more time in the shower combing out pieces of stringy avocado!:p The avocado I had was a little over-ripe!

tina1025
February 3rd, 2009, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a very relaxing day. I wish i could play hooky tomorrow :(

xeternalsilence
February 3rd, 2009, 07:36 PM
I love using my days off for crazy hair experiments :D

I took advantage of this past weekend with a mixture of banana, honey, and conditioner.
My hair LOVED it! (and I loved the smell! Too bad conditioner isn't edible... :rolleyes:)