PDA

View Full Version : Natural redheads, whats your favorite...

sweetlidlred
March 28th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I was looking around on the internet and found some sites that are dedicated to natural redheads and selling products that are "specially formulated" to make your red hair look its best. Has anyone tried any of these products? Do you think they work? If not what are your favorite hair products for your red hair?

Requiax
March 28th, 2008, 05:56 PM
I've never found any redhead-specific products that work, so I've given up on them. I've given up cones which helped, tried CO which didn't and finally settled on SC. What I use now is JASON Tea Tree shampoo and Nature's Gate Henna shine enhancing conditioner. My hair has never been happier!

Feisty Redhead
March 28th, 2008, 06:12 PM
I've never even wanted to try any color-specific products. I just use what I can find at the stores closest to me, smells good, and has a reasonable price tag. As long as there are no cones I'm pretty happy.

MyFireElf
March 28th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I've never really noticed products pitched as specially formulated for redheads (Except maybe henna - it's great for your hair and it makes you red. Does that count?), but it seems to me that most products that are "specially forumulated" are really "specially formulated to get more money from your wallet".

I'm pretty happy with my honey and EVOO and my VO5 conditioners.