PDA

View Full Version : Pretty fall down

Um Enis
March 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
I am a stay at home mom and I need a cut that instantly makes long hair look pretty when I undo my bun. Any ideas?:confused:

heidihug
March 28th, 2008, 08:29 PM
I find the straighter across my hair is cut - the less tapered - the better it looks right after I take it down. It tends to piece less and spreads out nicer across the bottom. Also, have you ever tried a long bang? With just a quick ruffle of the hand, it will give some definition to your face, that is - if that sort of thing will suit your face shape.

Leisha
March 28th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I find the straighter across my hair is cut - the less tapered - the better it looks right after I take it down. It tends to piece less and spreads out nicer across the bottom. Also, have you ever tried a long bang? With just a quick ruffle of the hand, it will give some definition to your face, that is - if that sort of thing will suit your face shape.
Oops I was just going to suggest layers :o I find on me that looks better. I guess it depends from person to person...

I think long bangs might be a good idea! I've been thinking of getting them myself for a very long time but I don't dare to take the plunge...