PDA

View Full Version : Mothers and Daughters Shea Butter?

FrannyG
March 8th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Hi all! The last time I bought shea butter, I bought it off the internet from "Mothers and Daughters". It was very reasonably priced, with no fancy packaging, and it was unrefined and whipped, with absolutely no added ingredients.

Does anyone have the link to that site? Is it no longer in existence? Has it changed names? Have I asked enough questions? :p

I've googled it, but to no avail.

If anyone has any knowledge about this, please share.

nowxisxforever
March 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM
No idea, but you may want to try Chagrin Valley. I believe they've got whipped shea.

chelles2kids
March 8th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Hey FrannyG, yeah that's where I bought mine also, but yes, MotherandDaughters are no longer in business, unfortunately.

I'm sure once everything is back up and running you might be able to find the old thread about it.
Someone did mention a way to get in touch with them, but it was so long ago I don't rem., so sorry.

Michelle

FrannyG
March 9th, 2008, 06:45 AM
Thank you, chelles2kids. I was starting to feel that I had dreamt it all up! :silly: Although my jar that says "Mothers and Daughter" tells me otherwise. :p I hope someone does come along with some information.

sycamoreboutiqu
July 14th, 2009, 11:55 PM
I don't know if you ever got an answer to your question about shea butter - but I thought I would post my site address as an alternative for shea butter and shea butter creams question.

I know this is not a place to promote or do ads so I will leave it with just the url.

<removed advertising link>

Email with questions.