PDA

View Full Version : private messages

Paniscus
March 28th, 2008, 03:17 PM
My message box says that I have 33 stored messages out of a potential 50. These messages are from the old LHC.

The trouble is, I can't seem to delete these 33 messages because I can't find them! My inbox says that it is empty. My sent folder says that it is empty. What am I doing wrong? :knuckle:

I would like to clean house and delete these 33 messages. Where are these messages being stored? Am I missing something?

Any suggestions?

NEVERMIND!! Sheesh. I found an older thread about this very thing. I'm assuming that once I PM someone, my message box should reset itself and show that I dont' have any messages stored etc.
I'll be trying that.

harpgal
March 28th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Paniscus, try sending a message to yourself and see if this will clean out your PM box. If this does not work, you may want to try a "search" of this board. This problem has been addressed by others. :)

mommy2one05
April 12th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Ok how do I deal with someone on the boards who likes to always something negative after I say anything. I sent a pm to this person and told them if they could not say anything nice to just not reply to my threads. ANd then that person told me not to send them any nasty pm or they would contact mods. I just joined these groups to get advice on my hair and maybe make some friends but if this is how people are. I just do not want to get kicked off cause of this ONE person giving me trouble. OS what should I do?

Eboshi
April 12th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Ok how do I deal with someone on the boards who likes to always something negative after I say anything. I sent a pm to this person and told them if they could not say anything nice to just not reply to my threads. ANd then that person told me not to send them any nasty pm or they would contact mods. I just joined these groups to get advice on my hair and maybe make some friends but if this is how people are. I just do not want to get kicked off cause of this ONE person giving me trouble. OS what should I do?

I'm on it ....