PDA

View Full Version : Do I have long hair yet?!

RoseRedDead
January 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM
I thought I should share this for those of you who just don't feel like you have "long" hair yet... :p

My hair is currently about 3 inches from waist, and as of tonight....

(Drum roll, please.)

...long enough for me to bend over and step on.

Yes, yes, I know, this doesn't necessarily mean it's long, but it perhaps DOES mean that maybe I shouldn't breed if I'm dumb enough to step on my own hair... :poot:

Hairtada
January 28th, 2009, 07:08 PM
To me it's long! Congrats on such wonderful hair growth!!
You hair is just about where I want mine to grow to. I can't wait!

Fillette
January 28th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Yes, yes, I know, this doesn't necessarily mean it's long, but it perhaps DOES mean that maybe I shouldn't breed if I'm dumb enough to step on my own hair... :poot:
That is so funny! Yes, your hair definitely is long!! I wish I could step on my hair. I'd be like :cheese:

wintersun99
January 28th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Hrmph, I just wish I could feel my hair on my back when I lean waaaaaay back and look up as far as I can, let alone being able to step on it! :D

Jeni
January 28th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Yes, yes, I know, this doesn't necessarily mean it's long, but it perhaps DOES mean that maybe I shouldn't breed if I'm dumb enough to step on my own hair...

Heeeeee! Ok that was funny.

I get excited that when I lean my head waaaaaaaaay back I can get it to brush the top of my pants....Also I have noticed my hair is getting stuck in my arm pit like whoa. Little things that make us happy....

Redheaded Raven
January 28th, 2009, 07:38 PM

:rollin:LOL

SimplyLonghair
January 28th, 2009, 07:41 PM
:joy:Yes isn't it funny what makes us realize that our hair is long!
:eye:Yes you have long hair!

There are still times that I don't think my hair is long:whistle:

BlndeInDisguise
January 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM
There are still times that I don't think my hair is long:whistle:

Same here. :shrug:

And then other times I think my hair waaay too long. For instance, when I'm trying to do something and it keeps flopping down in my way. :D

AnneAdeline
January 28th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Congrats on the progress! My hair is about 28" right now, so I am sort of tempted to see if I can step on it... maybe I'll try that when no one else is around. :D

Radulfr
January 28th, 2009, 08:35 PM
You can step on it? Then what makes you think it's NOT long? :cool:

RavennaNight
January 28th, 2009, 08:38 PM
That was funny! And yep, your hair is now long! Wow. You could step on it!? Yoga flexibility much?

Aisha25
January 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM
That was funny! And yep, your hair is now long! Wow. You could step on it!? Yoga flexibility much?
Yeah cause I cant even step on mine:bigeyes:

RoseRedDead
January 28th, 2009, 08:51 PM
I'm pretty bendy, and it was only the very ends, but it was enough hair that when I (attempted) to straighten back up I hurt myself and feared that I had ripped out a chunk. Bald spot = do not want!

And no, it wasn't a deliberate attempt, I was trying to pick up a dropped hair stick.

SimplyLonghair
January 28th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Okay, hijack! My dd puts her back in place by bending over backwards and everything pops back in place. The thing is that her hair drags the ground then, because she can bend over backwards so that her head is only maybe about nine inches from the floor.:shocked:
Talk about flexibility! :D
Now you can return to your regular programing! HEHE:eyebrows:

spidermom
January 28th, 2009, 08:54 PM
That's a milestone I've never seen discussed. Congratulations!

Angellen
January 28th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Not to out myself or anything, but I just bent over to see if I could step on it. :p The conclusion? At a little past TB, I have to bend WAY over (it's somewhere between squatting and standing straight-legged, for me). I do find that if it's down, I often manage to trod on it crawling into bed.

It's a milestone I hadn't thought of before, but good for you!

Debra83
January 28th, 2009, 10:10 PM
AWWWWW!!!! I wanna STEP on MY hair now!!!!

Mrs.Hildy
January 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
I don't think I've ever stepped on my hair.
I've gotten it stuck in the vacuum cleaner beater bar, that was BAD. And painful.

Rimi
January 28th, 2009, 10:50 PM
AWWWWW!!!! I wanna STEP on MY hair now!!!!

First RoseRedDead and now you. . . I'm howling!Laughed so hard my dogs woke up. This is a great thread!

Toadstool
January 29th, 2009, 02:01 AM
I get excited when my fringe is long enough to stick up my nostril...

SimplyLonghair
January 29th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Maybe we should come up with an additional set of milestones:rolleyes:
Hmmm,
Catches in glasses:rolleyes:
Gets stuck in armpit:p
Gets stepped on;)
Gets stuck in windows, car doors, and assorted articles of clothing
I think that we could come up with an interesting assortment of unique milestones:D

LOL

jojo
January 29th, 2009, 03:59 AM
wah hey! brilliant!

biggeorge
January 29th, 2009, 04:34 AM
I think that we could come up with an interesting assortment of unique milestones:D

LOL

I think the toilet seat thing would be appropriate here!

Nera
January 29th, 2009, 05:04 AM
that is definately long to me, and to others passing by(:

Anje
January 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I haven't stepped on my hair, but I've definitely knelt on it a time or two (usually fishing under the bed). That's a real joy, when you get stuck with your hair under your knees....

suicides_eve
January 29th, 2009, 10:02 AM
LOL congrats!!

Debra83
February 8th, 2009, 02:29 PM
First RoseRedDead and now you. . . I'm howling!Laughed so hard my dogs woke up. This is a great thread!

I LOVE it when that happens!!! :D

Debra83
February 8th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Hmmm,
Gets stepped on;)

LOL

I hate it when it gets stuck in my glasses hingy thingy. OUCH!!!

Also, if I'm talking (usual) and it's windy outside, I get a chunk in my mouth. blech.

Sissy
February 8th, 2009, 02:34 PM
...long enough for me to bend over and step on.

OK, that's too funny. I think you could definitely call your hair long if it's about to waist. Yay!

Amara
February 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
HAHAH! "Bend over and step on it" length! Very nice!

And yes, close to waist is LONG!!! Good job growing!

Denebi
February 8th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Whoa! Certainly, that is long! If I want to step on my hair, I have to dislocate several extremities first.... ;)

MadPirateBippy
February 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM
*waves magic wand*

It's officially long now.

I know that probably won't help any hair anorexia you've got going on, but I do what I can.

RoseRedDead
February 20th, 2009, 08:40 PM
*waves magic wand*

It's officially long now.

I know that probably won't help any hair anorexia you've got going on, but I do what I can.

Aw, Bippy, you are the sweetest. <Grabs and smooches.> :smooch:

(sorry, I'm just feel overly affectionate tonight.)

Country Cowcurl
February 20th, 2009, 09:40 PM
what an exciting milestone!! congrats!

ScrimHazard
February 20th, 2009, 09:46 PM
That is too cute! Yes, your hair is definitely long and you should be proud...and careful. :)

kali_shey
February 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Hee :) Sounds long to me.

Although my hair is four inches from waist and I don't t think I could step on it ...although I can't touch my toes either XD I'm not very bendy.

Anyway, congrats on the hair! :)

Coriander
February 22nd, 2009, 04:04 PM
I get excited when my fringe is long enough to stick up my nostril...

This made me :rollin:

Hmmm,
Gets stepped on;)

LOL

How about "Gets stuck in crack when you stand back up"? I imagine that those of the LHCers with classic and longer might have that one ;)

cowgirllong
February 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
I'm not sure about stepping on, but I will definitely be happy when mine is long enough to sit on! Stepping on hair would bring a whole new aspect to doing yoga.