PDA

View Full Version : Submitted an article (10sec bun), still not appearing?

eadwine
March 28th, 2008, 12:08 PM
It still says admin check, I posted it a week ago or something like that.

Just wondering what is going on with it :)

*double checks that it IS a new topic, sees it is so, hits submit*

freznow
March 28th, 2008, 12:50 PM
I submitted my EO for hairgrowth article a while ago, and I don't even see an 'admin check' thing anywhere. I just thought it'd get up eventually...

physicschick
March 28th, 2008, 03:44 PM
There is a backlog of articles that nobody's had time to look at / approve. They should appear as soon as somebody approves them.

eadwine
March 28th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Ohhhhh ok :) Thanks for explaining :)

physicschick
March 28th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I got energized and approved a bunch of articles. :) Then I got tired and stopped (there are still a few in the queue). :yawn: I made some minor punctuation edits here and there on a few people's articles. You should check to make sure that the article looks the way you want it to. Unfortunately, we have no way to preview the formatting during the approval process, so it's helpful if you can check this.

Also, I am operating solo here because of the backlog. The other mods haven't yet reviewed these articles. Just to let you know, we're trying to do an even better job with the articles than we did on the old LHC, keeping them up to the highest standards of accuracy and clarity. If somebody later comes back and asks you to revise your article for these reasons (or decides it's more appropriate as a thread for discussion rather than as a finalized article), please don't be offended!

Finally, if anyone else (other than those submitting articles) notices problems with any article, please let a mod know. We'll try to make sure it gets fixed.

eadwine
March 28th, 2008, 05:02 PM
Thanks a bundle.. mine looks just peachy to me :D