PDA

View Full Version : Any news on our old journals?

lora410
March 28th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Just wondering if there was any new on when we may be able to get our old journal information? I know you guys are busy and there is alot of stuff not retrieved. I was just curious is all :flowers:

harpgal
March 28th, 2008, 03:33 PM
No new news as of now, lora. I imagine if/when the journals can be retrieved, news of that will be posted.

Siamese
March 29th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Thanks for asking lora and thank you for the answer harpgal. For whatever reason, I'm feeling stuck and can't bear to start 'blogging' here until I know one way or the other whether my old journal can be accessed and I can transfer my posts across.

Rae~
March 29th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Siamese, if it helps at all, I believe you can post into the past with the blogs, so you could start from now, and if the journals become accessible, go back and cut-and-paste them into blog posts and date them so they appear in the same order as you originally wrote them.

If that garbled muck makes any sense at all... :o

Raven2448
March 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I'm missing my journal as well ... I started a new one in a word document but it isn't the same not being able to refer back ... I guess we'll just have to keep checking in for updates

jessie58
March 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Siamese, if it helps at all, I believe you can post into the past with the blogs, so you could start from now, and if the journals become accessible, go back and cut-and-paste them into blog posts and date them so they appear in the same order as you originally wrote them.

If that garbled muck makes any sense at all... :o

Rae, that's what I plan to do as well, I'm waiting too, like the rest of us. One day we'll get a happy surprise announcing the retrieval of the journals. Yay.

Siamese
March 29th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Rae thank you. I'm keeping fingers crossed and will decide which way to go with it once there's more information available.