PDA

View Full Version : Yikes in the Blog!

Peggy E.
March 28th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Put a pic of the Flexi-8 from the BB GO up today in the blog - and in my effort to get the picture of Joey right, ended up somehow making something like THREE of the same blog entries??!!!

Sorry! Maybe I can figure out how to get rid of them, but it seems like every time I try, another blog entry is shown as being made.

Oh, poop.....

eadwine
March 28th, 2008, 09:21 AM
You are better off posting this bit in the help section though ;) :)

physicschick
March 28th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I deleted the extras. :)

physicschick
March 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I just noticed in another member's blog that she had deleted some blog entries. (Actually, I knew about that before but forgot. :rolleyes: ) Anyway, for future reference, it should be possible to delete a blog entry yourself if you need to. Perhaps some kind member can explain the procedure, since I'm never sure if the menus the mods see are the same ones that you guys see.

PatGear
March 28th, 2008, 05:41 PM
If you go and edit the offending entry (click on the little pencil icon), it gives you the option of deleting the entry.

Rae~
March 28th, 2008, 07:19 PM
And the deleted entry will still appear to you, with "this entry has been deleted", but no-one else can see it (except maybe mods).

harpgal
March 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM
And the deleted entry will still appear to you, with "this entry has been deleted", but no-one else can see it (except maybe mods).
Yes, we can see them.

ladiosaRosa
April 1st, 2008, 05:32 PM
You are better off posting this bit in the help section though ;) :)

I thought this was the 'help' section?

dancingbarefoot
April 1st, 2008, 06:25 PM
I thought this was the 'help' section?

That's because a mod moved it. :wink: