PDA

View Full Version : Length question

Coriander
January 22nd, 2009, 05:01 PM
I've checked out the thread under "very important threads" on hair length - am I the only one who sees red x's for a lot of the photos?

The reason I ask, I found out last night that I am at hip length (found the top of my hip bones! lol) but I would love to know where tailbone officially starts.

Does it begin at, well, the top of the butt crack (:o) or at the tip of the tailbone?

Thanks so very much in advance!

Curlsgirl
January 22nd, 2009, 05:03 PM
Um aren't those two in the same place? They are on me :o

Aisha25
January 22nd, 2009, 05:08 PM
Isn't tailbone where the end of it is, inbetween where the *ahem* space starts??

OhioLisa
January 22nd, 2009, 05:47 PM
I don't see any red Xs. And yes, tailbone is at the top of ahem... the vertical smile. :D

jojo
January 22nd, 2009, 06:00 PM
the tailbone is the knobbly bit of bone which is situated where the erm...bum cheeks can be parted!

sorry I couldnt think of a better explaination! OiO if these 'o's' are your bum cheeks, the bottom of the 'i' is the tailbone!

Anje
January 22nd, 2009, 06:26 PM
I tend to think that there are "high tailbone" and "low tailbone." On me, with my big butt, high tailbone is about where the crack begins, and low is at about the fullest point. Your proportions may vary.

Coriander
January 22nd, 2009, 07:22 PM
I tend to think that there are "high tailbone" and "low tailbone." On me, with my big butt, high tailbone is about where the crack begins, and low is at about the fullest point. Your proportions may vary.

Mine is about the same. My rear has many proportions :p

Thank you, everyone, for your responses! You've been very helpful!