PDA

View Full Version : A flower headband made of one's own hair!

sweetbluesky
January 22nd, 2009, 03:12 PM
You guys have to see this awesome style! If you try it, post pics!:cheese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUDRtlVsgms

dorothea-brooke
January 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Okay, that is very cool! :thumbsup:

I was sort of distracted by the bobby pins, though -- I think there might be more invisible ways to anchor the hair so you don't see the pins so much....

Aisha25
January 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
That does look cute how she did that:)

Elphie
January 22nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Very interesting! I'm not sure how much of the temporary color sprays I'd want to use, but I like the results!

Curlsgirl
January 22nd, 2009, 05:25 PM
I think that is just gorgeous. I might try it without the color or the leaves actually. It is a beautiful way to show your length and more interesting than just a plain halfup. Of course I have bangs but I think it would still work.

dorothea-brooke
January 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM
I think that is just gorgeous. I might try it without the color or the leaves actually. It is a beautiful way to show your length and more interesting than just a plain halfup. Of course I have bangs but I think it would still work.

I agree that it's probably nicer without the fake color. :twocents:

If you do it, Curlsgirl, be sure to post pics! :)

Angellen
January 22nd, 2009, 05:39 PM
What an intriguing look! It made me think of forest-dwelling sprites. Thanks for sharing. :)

Darian Moone
January 22nd, 2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for posting this. I think it's absolutely gorgeous. I like the idea she mentions of using smaller silver leaves or tiny vines. How pretty!

Ryanne
January 22nd, 2009, 11:39 PM
So creative! The style looks gorgeous.

Charli800
January 23rd, 2009, 01:43 AM
I've done something similar to that. with a lace braid. I'll see if I can find the pics.

suicides_eve
January 23rd, 2009, 10:39 AM
oh wow how different:)!, i don't have the savvy to style my hair like that lol

SweetPea88
January 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
How creative is that! I definitely like it better without the temp color, though.

neon-dream
January 24th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Oooh I might try and do this later =D
Beautiful!

GlassEyes
January 24th, 2009, 07:50 PM
I really like that.

I do like the color though. xD It'd look awesome with white and silver leaves.

atlantaz3
January 24th, 2009, 08:30 PM
That is very pretty looking - I don't think I'm up to getting loops even. I'm not sure where I would wear it either - definitely not to work look! I wonder what color hair spray would look good on blonde hair - pink maybe? How bad is that colored hair spray for our hair? I've seen the mascara wand hair color also - would that be any better?

PseudoScot
January 24th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Oh I like that! I think small hair scroos might be better than bobby pins, though, it would take quite a few. Somewhere I have some mini bobby pins. I think even I could manage that one, perhaps. I don't have as thick of hair as her, but it's a fair bit longer. I don't want to end up with a hibiscus headband! :D I'd probably have to use smaller loops... and buy hair spray LOL.