PDA

View Full Version : hair semi milestone!

squiggyflop
January 21st, 2009, 03:31 PM
well sadly i dont have a working camera right now but today ive hit a small milestone!

i washed my hair even though it wasnt greasy because it was still gigantic (see blog for details)

anyway after my hair was clean and not gigantic anymore i went into the other bathroom (where my hair stuff and the tri fold mirror is) and i felt something weird.. my hair was touching the top of my pajama pants!!.. well i went and found the tape measure.. im now at 32 inches.. (i ended up cutting off some hair this month because of a spray insulation accident so i must have gotten alot of growth to make it from 31-trim-32 in one month) so im longer than hip while wet now! (i wear my jammies a little lower than hip)

wow.. im so happy!:cheese:

and yesterday even though my hair was gigantic and curly it still reached waist..

i bet ill be hip when dry any day now!

Sammybunny711
January 21st, 2009, 03:50 PM
Congratulations on your mile-stone!

Elphie
January 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
What a fun way to find out! Congratulations!

JamieLeigh
January 21st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Yay! Congrats; milestones are awesome! And I'll bet it's beautiful. :)

BlackfootHair
January 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM
That's awesome! I've noticed my hair is tickling my neck in new places. haha...still a shorty here. :)

RavennaNight
January 21st, 2009, 05:37 PM
YaY Growing! :happydance:

squiggyflop
January 21st, 2009, 08:00 PM
Congratulations on your mile-stone!
thanks!:D

What a fun way to find out! Congratulations!
yeah it was weird.. :) and definitely a nice surprise

Yay! Congrats; milestones are awesome! And I'll bet it's beautiful. :)
thanks!
well its ok looking right now.. it was awful yesterday post hawser braid.. i wish i had a working cam.. grrr..

That's awesome! I've noticed my hair is tickling my neck in new places. haha...still a shorty here. :)
oh i remember my hair tickling my neck all the time when i had short hair.. that was anoying.. it kept giving me chills.. i dont know why but when something tickles my neck i get chills...

YaY Growing! :happydance:
Yahoooo! :cheese:

Aisha25
January 21st, 2009, 09:26 PM
Wohoo congrats squiggy;):disco:

Alia
January 21st, 2009, 09:55 PM
Congratulations on your new growth! :hifive:

Akiko
January 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM
Congratulations, squiggyflop. :flower:

squiggyflop
January 22nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
Wohoo congrats squiggy;):disco:
thanks!:cheese:

Congratulations on your new growth! :hifive: thanks! yup its growing again!.. the stall i was having before was so frustrating

Congratulations, squiggyflop. :flower:
thanks!:cool:

Aisha25
January 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
You know what I forgot to say how beautiful your color and hair is so sorry squiggy:o :flowers:

lora410
January 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
You were always a super fast grower. Congrats on another milestone :D I am in that terrible slow growth stall :justy:

squiggyflop
January 22nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
You know what I forgot to say how beautiful your color and hair is so sorry squiggy:o :flowers:
you sure know how to make a girl blush.. thanks

You were always a super fast grower. Congrats on another milestone :D I am in that terrible slow growth stall :justy:
well i dont know about being super fast.. there are others on the site with faster hair growth.... but thanks! :cheese:yeah stalls are tough.. i was able to figure out that mine was due to a scalp fungal infection.. i did a couple monistat treatments and it started growing again.. it was really frustrating not knowing what was wrong or why it wasnt growing..

MountainGypsy
January 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Wow Congratulations, you hair does grow fast!

Carolyn
January 22nd, 2009, 11:52 AM
Cool :cool: Doesn't that just make your day? :)

desertrose
January 22nd, 2009, 12:20 PM
wooehooe thats great:D

Ryanne
January 22nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
Congratulations on the milestone! That's great.

harley mama
January 22nd, 2009, 01:07 PM
Yay for all that growth. May it continue for you!

SchnauzerMom
January 22nd, 2009, 04:30 PM
Congratulations! It's great to reach milestones.

squiggyflop
January 22nd, 2009, 04:32 PM
Wow Congratulations, you hair does grow fast!
thanks.. i wish i could will myself to take my vitamins.. i am capable of more than 2 inches a month with vitamins.. i guess i must be defecient on vitamins all the time because the only time i get that kind of growth is when i take them.. must take vitamins.. must take vitamins..

Cool :cool: Doesn't that just make your day? :)
yes it did.:cheese:. now watch it be a fluke.. watch the next time i wash my hair it wont touch my pants.. that would make me so sad..

wooehooe thats great:D
yeah! yahoooo!

Congratulations on the milestone! That's great.
thanks!

Yay for all that growth. May it continue for you!
thanks!:D i hope it doesnt just continue.. i hope it speeds up.. i want to be classic in 2 years so its gonna have to pick up the pace.. do you hear me hair? get growing hurry up!:whip:
i think/hope ill atleast make it to tailbone during the next year.. i would already be tailbone if i hadnt trimmed off all that bleach damaged hair.. but yay it was touching my pants!.. now if only it would touch my pants while dry..

squiggyflop
January 22nd, 2009, 04:36 PM
Congratulations! It's great to reach milestones.
thanks! yes it is:happydance::cheer::bunny::bunny::wethree: :hollie: :rockerdud:cheese:
those smileys express how happy it makes me

Unicorn
January 23rd, 2009, 09:48 PM
Congratulations, milestones are always a good day!

Unicorn

DeeM
January 23rd, 2009, 10:09 PM
Congratulations on your new milestone, doesn't it bring the biggest grin to your face ever? Reaching that length is such a turning point.
You'll feel every bit of extra growth now, I know, 'cos I did, that contentment (or is it smugness?) will inspire you to greater lengths. :-)

squiggyflop
January 23rd, 2009, 10:30 PM
Congratulations, milestones are always a good day!

Unicorn
yup! and it wasnt a fluke.. i washed my hair and detangled it and it just barely touched my pants.. i mean i knew that hip was only a couple inches from my waist but 2 inches seemed like alot when i realized that im past that wet..

Congratulations on your new milestone, doesn't it bring the biggest grin to your face ever? Reaching that length is such a turning point.
You'll feel every bit of extra growth now, I know, 'cos I did, that contentment (or is it smugness?) will inspire you to greater lengths. :-)
it brought more of a shocked look to my face.. mouth hanging open and everything.. later i smiled but it was so unexpected.. i hope it inspires me to greater lengths.. i may need a trim soon though.. my ends still have bleach damage (some of my hair grows slower than the rest so even though most of the damage is gone some of the bleached hair is just catching up to the rest) the bleached stuff is split and its damageing the other hairs.. i need to get better shears i think.. but i dont have the money.. mine didnt stay sharp for long