PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

KajiKodomo
March 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Don't know how many of y'all remember me. (It seems like I've posted quite a few of these posts, huh?)

I have been offline almost exclusively since I haven't had internet access at the places I've been staying at. I was living with DHs best friend and his wife since my sister kicked me out (I'm not talking to her because of the way she did it and other issues regarding it...luckily we had these friends who took us in until we got back on our feet...I'll be forever grateful to them for that!). After that, we finally got our own place again and there is no internet there either! (or tv, or cable, but that's another story!)

I'm still alive and around, I promise! I just jumped into all of the new changes, and I was confused for a little while. Haha. I set up an album with the few pictures I have access to at the moment. I'll definitely be taking a new picture or two of my current hair length.

Not much has been going on with my hair. I gave myself an undercut a bit before I disappeared this last time, and have since decided to grow it out (I think it's been growing out for 3 months?). I also cut face-framing layers (just in the front) about 2 months ago. I'm going to grow these out too.

I've recently rediscovered my love for my hair longer, since it's gotten long enough for me to consider it "longish." It's at or slightly past BS-length in the back (with all of the layers, it's kind of everywhere, though).

I'm still dyeing it black, and I've been washing it more often, but only because my scalp has been breaking out and staying very greasy. I'm making sure to CWC (which is all that seems to work on my hair, it hates CO) and put oil on the ends when it seems dry (or extra puffy!).

Well, I'm glad to be back and I missed it here!

Picture!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/komodokaji/032708.jpg

Oh, and my ends don't normally look like that, but I oiled them right before the picture! Haha!

~Deneen~

Cinnamon Hair
March 27th, 2008, 08:02 PM
Hi Kaji! Glad to see you back and hear that you have your own place now. Not sure why you think people wouldn't remember? :) *wanders off to look at photo album*

jojo
March 27th, 2008, 08:40 PM
hi there, i only joined last august so im still fairly new here, nice to meet you and I look forward to reading our posts.
>>>>>>off to look at your photos!

take care
Jojo x

TammySue
March 27th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Kaji, hi! :waving: Of course I remember you!

So nice to see you!

Shermie Girl
March 27th, 2008, 08:53 PM
Well, look what the cat dragged in. :D I do remember you and it is nice to see you, again. Welcome back. :waving:

AmandaPanda
March 27th, 2008, 09:56 PM
I remember when you first joined :) It's nice to see you around again

jessie58
March 27th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Yay, Deneen is back baby! Your hair is at BSL? Wow you do grow fast don't you. I'm hoping you'll start a blog and update us with pictures again. So nice to see you again.

xrosiex
March 28th, 2008, 07:06 AM
Welcome back. I'm still very new here but its nice to meet you.:)

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Thanks xrosiex, jessie 58, AmandaPanda, Shermie Girl, TammySue, jojo, and Cinnamon Hair!

And thanks to those who were here who remember me! Haha!

At the end of this month, I'll be at my 3-year anniversary of growing my hair out from the buzzcut! I'll definitely post pictures! I actually took some last night, and I'll get them uploaded soon. I can't now, as I'm at work, but I may be able to be sneaky and get it done. Haha!

Thanks again everyone!

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I just added a picture to my albums and here in the original post!

jessie58
March 28th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Deneen, your hair is looking so nice and you are looking great too.

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 11:04 AM
*waves* Thank you jessie58! :cheese: Cheese, because it's cute? Haha!

Lixie
March 28th, 2008, 11:09 AM
I don't remember you, so hello. :D I like your avatar, it's a nice photo.

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Thank you Lixie! It's probably my favorite photo of myself! Haha!

Dvips
March 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM
Welcome back! :waving: I surely remember you!

Curlsgirl
March 28th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I must have joined after you left? Anyway I have ADD :D So hi again or welcome either one or both! Your pic is great!

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Thanks Dvips and Curlsgirl!

ReadingRenee
March 28th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Hey I remember you! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. Welcome back. :)

KajiKodomo
March 28th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Thanks ReadingRenee!

Celogrl
March 28th, 2008, 10:32 PM
Yes, I certainly do remember you! I am amazed at your terrific hair growth. Good to see you back.:D

Elle
March 29th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Hiii Kaji!! I remember when you first joined, too! It's been 3 years since then? Wow! Time really flies. I'm so glad you're back. You and your hair are looking fantastic! :flowers:

zift
March 29th, 2008, 05:16 AM
Hey KajiKodomo, I remember you too! Your hair looks great,good luck with growing! :flowers:

nastasska
March 29th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Hey There it's great to see you:cheese:

KajiKodomo
March 29th, 2008, 10:52 AM
Thanks Celogrl, Elle, zift, and nastasska!

It's been longer than 3 years since I've joined, Elle, but that's how long it's been since I buzzcut my hair. I joined in March of 2003, so it's actually been 5 years since I first joined! Haha, that's so long ago! It says that you joined in Feb. of 03, so I joined one month after you did! :-D

Niphredil
March 29th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Hi !!

I defenitely rember you! Your hair sure has grown a lot!
Hopefully your life gets back to normal soon!

Niph

snowbear
March 29th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I remember you! Good to see you around again!

KajiKodomo
March 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks Niphredil and snowbear! :-D