PDA

View Full Version : Are Good Hair day products seamless?

cocolover
January 21st, 2009, 10:47 AM
I keep hearing about the good hair day pins, so I went off to search for those and found an online place. They had all these other fun looking good hair day products, combs, chignon pins, french twist combs, etc.. I was thinking about ordering some of the stuff but was wondering if they make their stuff seamless. I know a lot of the cheaper plastic stuff is not. The prices are so cheap, it would be great if it was :D

rymorg2
January 21st, 2009, 11:06 AM
I keep hearing about the good hair day pins, so I went off to search for those and found an online place. They had all these other fun looking good hair day products, combs, chignon pins, french twist combs, etc.. I was thinking about ordering some of the stuff but was wondering if they make their stuff seamless. I know a lot of the cheaper plastic stuff is not. The prices are so cheap, it would be great if it was :D

Nope, not seamless, but not hard to file on either.

cocolover
January 21st, 2009, 11:08 AM
The last time I tried to file a plastic product, it ended up rougher than when I started! Is there some special trick? I just used regular sandpaper, kind of heavy grit....maybe fine grit? What do you all use?

Carolyn
January 21st, 2009, 11:41 AM
I use a small metal nail file. Revlon I think. Got it at WM. It's worked great for me so far. ULTA had a bunch of the GOODDAYS forks on clearance one time and I got a couple. They needed a little tweaking but they are great now.

rymorg2
January 21st, 2009, 11:49 AM
The last time I tried to file a plastic product, it ended up rougher than when I started! Is there some special trick? I just used regular sandpaper, kind of heavy grit....maybe fine grit? What do you all use?

I agree with Carolyn...use a little metal nail file.

frizzinator
January 21st, 2009, 12:51 PM
I use a plain old emory board nail file that I use on my nails.