PDA

View Full Version : Old member

Yari
March 27th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone!

FIrst of all: Thanks to the TLHC staff for helping me out and re-setting my password. :flower:

I would like to introduce myself for a second time. I've been a member for a long while but i just haven`t had the time to post. I visit between working and sleeping, reading through some pages in the early morning and/or evening. Now i am ready to change it and jumping out of the shadow.

There is so much to tell, i hardly know where to begin. Four years back i joined the german longhairsite xxl-haar and learned how to take care of my hair. My hair is now classic length and it used to be straight. Now it is slightly wavy, depending on my hair routine. I am `cone free since 2004.

My goal? Letting it grow its way, snipping splits away and maintaining the healthy condition. The art of healthy hair, so to speak. :knit:

Cheese anyone?

It`s nice to meet you again. :D

Stagecoach
March 27th, 2008, 08:03 PM
It's lovely to meet you as well! I'm so glad you've decided to come out of the wood work and join us!

Xandergrammy
March 28th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Welcome, Yari! I can't wait to see pictures of your hair!!!

Radulfr
March 28th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Welcome back, Yari!

lora410
March 28th, 2008, 11:37 AM
Welcome back Yari! :flower:

Islandgrrl
March 28th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Welcome back! Nice to meet you!!

yogachic
March 29th, 2008, 03:53 PM
Hi Yari! Glad you came back and Nice to meet you!

Yari
March 29th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. :flower:

Beatnik Guy
March 29th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Glad you got in. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your hair too. :wink:

CountessDeJager
March 29th, 2008, 07:48 PM
Cheese anyone?

She knows the secret password, she must be one of us! :cheese: Welcome back, Yari.

Nynaeve
March 29th, 2008, 08:44 PM
:cheese: for you!!!

Welcome back and nice to meet you!

Glad you got in. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your hair too. :wink:

Uh oh.... I've been here for over a year, and I'm not sure I've posted a pic, especially since my anniversary was when the site was down, I think.

:drama: :whistle:
/hijack

Welcome back. Hope to see you around! :)