PDA

View Full Version : my hair takes better in the light

DarkChocolate
January 19th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Hello Everyone:)

I took a picture of my hair in the natural light without a flash.

Normally, I take length/progress shots at night before bed and with a flash.
When I took this picture a few weeks ago I was so happy with the results.

I also normally don't take pictures in the natural light because it really makes my hair look alot lighter than it is:) I love my DarkChocolate hair:)

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh302/CocoaPanther/better.jpg

jojo
January 20th, 2009, 06:16 AM
i love your dark chocolate hair too and havent you grown a lot wow!

Elphie
January 20th, 2009, 07:23 AM
That's just an overall pretty picture! Very nice, darkchocolate! Is that some vanilla on the ends or just the lighting?

DarkChocolate
January 20th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Hi Elphie:)
It is just the lighting:)

Thanks jojo:) I would say that the biotin must be helping. I jumped on the bandwagon about a month ago.

JamieLeigh
January 20th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Love it! Nice and shiny. :D Mine seems to take better in natural light also. It brings out my inherent red tint, LOL.

Katze
January 20th, 2009, 08:05 AM
my hair definitely looks its best in the sunshine. But we don't have any of that here at the moment, and the days are still pretty short. Overcast light is a bit better than artificial light, so I try to photograph my hair in overcast daylight, but usually need some kind of lighting in this dark, grey climate.

Some day soon I hope to have both hair that is looking good and sunshine on the same day! :D

Jessikinz
January 20th, 2009, 08:10 AM
My natural hair color is like yours too, I love it.

Your hair really does look its best in the natural light.

spidermom
January 20th, 2009, 08:53 AM
I like that picture. Your hair reflects the light like a mirror! My most recent sig picture was taken outside on an overcast day; my hair looks so dull. (P.S. - the sky blue just in front of me is the neighbor's house).