PDA

View Full Version : Neiman Marcus - Ficcare! :(

bugeyedmonster2
March 27th, 2008, 12:59 PM
I went to Neiman Marcus at Northpark and they no longer stock ficcares! WAH! The lady at the counter told me that she wished that NM still did, as she's had several requests for them.

Hmmm... how many longhairs are in Dallas, TX? If we bugged NM enough, would they stock Ficcare again?

Anyway...

(^_^)/
BEM

Kittee
March 27th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Have you tried, Nordstrom's? <sp>

artemis
March 27th, 2008, 02:03 PM
Is it just the NM at Northpark or all of them? I think the Galleria has a NM. I can't afford anything there so I've never really looked :D

ReadingRenee
March 27th, 2008, 02:13 PM
I got my ficarre in Dallas at a Nordstroms. Can't remember which mall it was though. Probably Nothpark. I didn't even realize they had them at Neiman Marcus.

Sam-I-Am
March 27th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I didn't realize they were stocked at Neiman Marcus either. Try the Nordstrom's at the Galleria though!

Carolyn
March 27th, 2008, 08:34 PM
NM in Detroit used to carry them but discontinued them a couple years ago. The clerk told me they weren't going to carry many hair accessories, chain wide. I checked at NM in Charlotte at Christmas time this past year and they didn't have anything. Most Nordstroms carry some Ficcares. I've found the selection varies from store to store.

Gutterfayrie
March 27th, 2008, 09:58 PM
ah! and just when I was going to go and get one after I had some $$ saved up. Maybe nordy's has them still? I finally got a fakara 3 weeks ago and I am in LOVE with it and I can not wait to try the real thing!!!

bugeyedmonster2
March 28th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Nordstroms? Okay, I'll try there. I got my tax refund back and I've been telling myself that I should be spoiled with a Ficcare.

(^_^)/
BEM

Nynaeve
March 28th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I hope you find some in your area, though I do wonder
why NM isn't carrying them anymore.
Our NM disappeared completely one day last year, before
I got a chance to see if they had any.

I **still** don't have a ficcare.
I have always wanted them, but I just can't figure out a
way to force myself to not need to justify spending a lot
on hair toys, even the hair forks that I really want.

Carolyn
March 29th, 2008, 08:02 AM
For the past couple of years, Ficcare has had an on line sale. I believe it was 15% off. You don't pay tax so that saves 7% for me. If you order a certain $ amount you don't pay shipping. Isn't that $8 or is it more? I think the coupon sale is in the fall. I'm sure someone will announce the next sale here at LHC.

prospurr4
March 29th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Bumping...

Does anyone know when the next Ficcare.com sale is? I think they usually have two sales a year, fall and spring?

Thanks!

walkinglady
March 29th, 2008, 09:01 PM
If you call the Ficcare Company they will tell you the closest retailers in your area that sell them. I thought Nordstroms was the only place near me (70 minute drive). When I called the company I found out there was a beauty salon about 15 - 20 minutes away that carried them. I went and browsed. She carried mostly neutral colors, brown, black, silver, gold. There were ficarismo's (spelling?) and maximas. Most of the sizes were medium and small. The owner was there, along with their brand new Ficcare catalog, she let me look at it and told me if there was anything I liked she would place it with her next order. I had just bought 2 ficcares so I had to pass. This was a year ago, I no longer have Ficcare's phone number, it should be on their catalog if anyone has one.

truepeacenik
March 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM
http://www.ficcare.com/

1.800.959.5556, from 9 am to 5 pm Pacific Standard Time, M-F

bugeyedmonster2
April 1st, 2008, 07:02 PM
Yes! Nordstrom's has some! The large Maximas clip! They didn't have the full color line.

And I might take Walking Lady's suggestion- I do know that around the Park Cities area ( or the Highland Park area) there are some high end salons that sell MP hairbrushes so they might also stock Ficcares.

But I got two more ficcares. I don't know why I got two. Well one can never have too many hairtoys.

The counter attendant was really nice, I didn't get her name. She had mid-back length black hair and a bit of an accent. I was there about 10:30-11:00 ish today. I told her about the LHC and she also wears ficcare. Also heard about France Luxe head bands, didn't realize they were that flexible.

(^_^)/
BEM