PDA

View Full Version : Aubrey Organics 10% discount code

Ms Monnie
March 27th, 2008, 12:02 PM
LGN3708

I warn you however, it may only be possible to use the code on the UK aubrey organics website as I got the code from the London Green News. It expires on the 30th of April.

Have fun! :D

AmandaPanda
March 27th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks! I may try it

anna1850
March 27th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Oh darn, I just did a big order from them last week.

...maybe I'll just find some more things that I want too :D

Ms Monnie
March 27th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Oh darn, I just did a big order from them last week.

...maybe I'll just find some more things that I want too :D

Spending more money doesn't count if it's a bargain ;).

yzkaloha
March 28th, 2008, 07:33 AM
FYI, if you order from www.vitacost.com, their Aubrey's products are always 27% off. I order from them all the time now. They deliver very quickly in the US and the shipping is only $4.99 and tax free. To make it worth it, I order my Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel, which by the way is also discounted. Happy Shopping!

AmandaPanda
March 28th, 2008, 08:21 AM
FYI, if you order from www.vitacost.com, their Aubrey's products are always 27% off. I order from them all the time now. They deliver very quickly in the US and the shipping is only $4.99 and tax free. To make it worth it, I order my Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel, which by the way is also discounted. Happy Shopping!

They don't carry the jojoba & aloe conditioner or the white camellia conditioner either
and those are the ones I was looking to buy.

From the way the checkout is set up on aubreyorganics.com, it won't let you know if the code works until the last page, when you submit payment. I'm not sure what would happen if I enter the code and it doesn't work. Would it still process the payment at full price? :shrug:

yzkaloha
March 29th, 2008, 08:19 AM
[quote=AmandaPanda;37912]They don't carry the jojoba & aloe conditioner or the white camellia conditioner either
and those are the ones I was looking to buy.

That is too bad. I am sorry. Hopefully the other code will work for you.