PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing with your hair this weekend?

Curlsgirl
January 16th, 2009, 06:13 AM
I am going to do a nice protein treatment followed by a good long moisturizing treatment. I wish I had a Kpak, maybe I'll go by Sephora and get one or I might use Nexxus Keraphix. I have no place to go until later tomorrow afternoon so I have all morning to treat my hair. It's been very good to me by growing a little faster so I need to give it something in return! :D

SweetPea88
January 16th, 2009, 06:21 AM
I think I'm long overdue for a nice heavy coconut oiling!

Islandgrrl
January 16th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Taking it out for dinner and a movie.

Just kidding :silly:

Maybe a coconut milk soak if I have time.

plainjanegirl
January 16th, 2009, 06:37 AM
I am going to do a nice protein treatment followed by a good long moisturizing treatment. I wish I had a Kpak, maybe I'll go by Sephora and get one or I might use Nexxus Keraphix. I have no place to go until later tomorrow afternoon so I have all morning to treat my hair. It's been very good to me by growing a little faster so I need to give it something in return! :D

What kind of moisturizing treatment do you use? I am still trying to find a good one for my hair.

Curlsgirl
January 16th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Taking it out for dinner and a movie.

:lol:

What kind of moisturizing treatment do you use? I am still trying to find a good one for my hair.

My favorite is Jessicurl Too Shea but I also use Biolage conditioning balm sometimes or even Suave coconut mixed with aloe gel.

suicides_eve
January 16th, 2009, 09:23 PM
well i just got a acv cap followed by a nice hour long conditioner soak of Humcantress by nexxuss.
i think tomorrow i will give dd a sugar scrub as i notice she has some build up starting

sahiba
January 16th, 2009, 10:50 PM
I'll put them in a half up and go for a movie with dh.

Auryn
January 16th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Gonna head to Whole Foods on Sunday to see if I can find a sulfate free 'poo and something to help with the flakies I've developed.

Might do a V05 oil treament after work tomorrow.

LilyMunster
January 16th, 2009, 10:57 PM
DT w ojon RT and heatcap. Regis OO shampoo diluted to scalp.
Redken Smooth Down to length. Rinse.
Some thermal protect product and blow fry.
First time in a year. I use a vented round BBbrush. Twenty minutes or less. Fun to see length when dried that way. Once in a blue moon.:cool:

jojo
January 17th, 2009, 12:23 AM
Well i am taking my hair to work with me, its getting no treats at all as I am too busy but if it behaves and doesnt rebel against me, it may just get lucky and get a deep conditioning treatment but only if it behaves * you listening hair!*

Themyst
January 17th, 2009, 12:44 AM
Cassia/amla treatment. Hmmm... I do have some henna around here somewhere - we'll see where my whims take me in the morning!

Debra83
January 17th, 2009, 01:12 AM
working tomorrow, but may do a protein/mayo treatment tomorrow night. Er...uh...I HAVE to take my tree down this weekend too!!! blush...something keeps coming up...and I only have Sundays off of work!

fairydust
January 17th, 2009, 01:55 AM
I'm going to try my new shampoo bars. I'm also trying to get back on track with scalp massages, and I might take a photo. I've been thinking of taking a photo each week or every two weeks to track growth, but have also been unsure if it's a good idea at all. I don't want to get too caught up in measuring and waiting for my hair to grow, because it is going to be a long process. But I'm definitely testing those shampoo bars :).

desertrose
January 17th, 2009, 04:53 AM
tonight im going to heavy coconut oil my hair and then just braid it and sleep with it

janeytilllie
January 17th, 2009, 05:00 AM
Right now I have coconut oil on my hair. Im going to leave it in for a couple of hours, then wash my hair with my new rosemary, lavender and tea tree shampoo bar :)

I have got some new hairsticks. So tonight im gong to try and have a go at doing a fancy bun :D

Pinga
January 17th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Received some new hair toys this week, so I'm going to try some of the great styles I've seen here.