PDA

View Full Version : a cool new find

TheHippieChick
March 27th, 2008, 09:04 AM
Good Morning! I spend quite a bit of time shopping on ETSY. I love all the hand made lovelies! This morning I found the coolest new hair goodies! I thought I must share with you! She makes these awesome goodies from recycled Vintage Kimono's...I know - so cool! I just wanted you to see...her hair things are so lovely and sweet. I love clean crispness and these just look so...tidy? Anyway...take a Gander! Have a great day!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=35874

az_sweetie01
March 27th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I saw those too! They are really neat aren't they?

lora410
March 27th, 2008, 09:10 AM
They are very neat, but way overpriced. I'd rather spend the money on one of your gorgeous creations I have been eying up and saving for :D I am hoping by me sending the links my sweety will take the hint for my birthday next week.

Islandgrrl
March 27th, 2008, 09:14 AM
Very pretty, but I can't afford those!!! Besides, they're a little too fancy for my style.

Patrycja
March 27th, 2008, 09:49 AM
I saw something like that on a youtube video.I posted a link about it a few days ago.Not many people replied but its on here somewhere....they are magnificent but they would so get lost in my thick hair.

that and I would end up breaking them haha
Thanks for sharing!

Silver & Gold
March 27th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Oh, wicked, bad, naughty Zoot! Setting alight to to the grail-shaped beacon!

I will avert my eyes and thereby avoid the peril!

Remke
March 27th, 2008, 10:16 AM
I got mine here on Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=25431). She is really nice to work with and fast with custom orders.

TheHippieChick
March 27th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Oh, wicked, bad, naughty Zoot! Setting alight to to the grail-shaped beacon!

I will avert my eyes and thereby avoid the peril!

Ha HA HA HA HA Ahahahaha HAHAHAA :laugh:

theindecisiveon
March 27th, 2008, 10:42 AM
Wow, they're really unusual. Hope you enjoy your new pretties!

Lixie
March 27th, 2008, 11:50 AM
They're lovely. I really like the pink Kimono Ume hair clip, it's so cute!