PDA

View Full Version : Tonight, Tonight

cami_henderson
January 14th, 2009, 07:39 PM
SO I have 1/8 of growth since 12/27 (i know becuase that is the day/night i bleached it from black and dyed my hair) after then i decided that i was going to let my hair grow out be natural and except my white hair.

it's kinda electric red (i'll post pics of a now and after)

well my director of school (EMT) saw my hair on Tuesday, and immediately informed me that if i wanted to stay on, that i had to color my hair a natural color (i knew i had to before i rode on an ambulance and had patients but this was a true surprise that i would be kicked out of school if i didnt change it in two days)...yeah i have to color it by tomorrow (thursday because i have class)

well i found a nice brown...and i'm going to do it tonight

:( i'm really sad that i have to do it but this will be the last time i color my hair...so....

wish me luck

plainjanegirl
January 14th, 2009, 07:46 PM
Good luck and I hope it turns out good for you.

cami_henderson
January 14th, 2009, 08:23 PM
thank you :)

brok3nwings
January 15th, 2009, 07:58 AM
tell us the results :) if your hair is that red i think you will end up a red head but with a more natural shade

jojo
January 15th, 2009, 10:27 AM
so what happened?

cami_henderson
January 15th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I"ll put the pics on my flickr tomorrow (my hubby has to take the after shot)

but it turned out...i guess you would say a chestnut brown. brown with redish tint.

its looks natural (hopefully my director will be satisfied hah)

i used loreal' dark ash brown. (praying that it wouldnt for reason turn out green)

it's nice...kinda plain old normal redish brown...it definelty is a little bit darker than my roots (1/8 inch) but it should go out nicely.

I was REALLY conserned about how the condition of my hair would be (after dye bleaching dye nad dying again)

but it's nice and soft, not straw like at all :) I guess my hair can take alot. again i'll post pics and a link tomorrow :) thanks for the support :)

cami_henderson
January 15th, 2009, 11:33 AM
wait i just went outside and had a mirror and looked at it in the sunlight (btw it's freezing here in north carolina)

and it's auburn :) a nice auburn. (i have never had my hair auburn):cheese:

Moldilocks
January 15th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I'm glad you are happy with the color!

Isilme
January 15th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Things like this makes me mad, if it isn't in the school rules you can't get kicked out because of haircolour. Sigh, I hope you like the colour though.

suicides_eve
January 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
that sucks. i've been in that situation before.. i wore wigs to cover it up which i thought was fun as well.
any who.... post some pics!!