PDA

View Full Version : Heehee--tell me about your tickles!!

HeavenlyTresses
March 27th, 2008, 06:52 AM
When I first started growing my hair long I remember I loved to feel it on my back. Growing out the layers and it would tickle my arms, then when it would brush against my hands (once in a while making me freak out cuz I thought it was a spider). Then last night while doing the dishes and my head was down I could feel it tickle the tops of my bare feet. At first I thought it was the cat but low and behold it was the ends of my hair!

Who else loves to feel new tickles when their hair reaches a new length?

Gylfi
March 27th, 2008, 06:57 AM
I like feeling it when the strays brush against my elbows and the backs of my arms, but I think I am a long way off from anything else right now! Congratulations on the new experience :p

GrowAlready
March 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Yes... I was just noticing this the other day. My hair is tickling mid back for the first time ever!!! That is a long way from tickling my toes though!!! Wow! Now THAT is long!

heidihug
March 27th, 2008, 07:14 AM
Mine touches the backs of my thighs now - that was weird the first time I felt it. But I very seldom wear my hair down, so I don't get "tickled" much!

Anje
March 27th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Just noticed my forearms getting tickled last night. First time that's happened when my arms were down!

birdiefu
March 27th, 2008, 08:31 AM
When I'm sitting down with my hands in my lap and the ends of my hair rests on my hands. Also, after a shower and I put on a shirt (pants yet to come) and I expect my hair not to touch my skin, but it instead sweeps part of my butt.

Alaia
March 27th, 2008, 08:34 AM
My hair tickles the gap that sometimes appears between top and trousers, and down my arms.

Can't imagine it tickling my feet. That would be a new experience. :D

salamander
March 27th, 2008, 08:36 AM
I was just thinking about this the other day. I was doing something without my shirt on, and my hair was all down my back, almost to the bottom of it when I tipped my head back. I was so thrilled!

Stagecoach
March 27th, 2008, 08:43 AM
Oh yes, I just noticed this past week that my hair is now tickling my thighs!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY, that means I"m well on my way to knee length now! No more hovering at classic for me!!!

jojo
March 27th, 2008, 09:38 AM
im just starting to feel a tickle on my shoulder blades, feels good too!

Xanthippe
March 27th, 2008, 10:02 AM
I remember the first time my hair tickled my elbow. I thought it was a spider too!

Unnamed
March 27th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Oh, yes! The ends have tickled thigh for a while (that was soooo neat when it first happened, though!), and lately they're more in that lower thigh area...but not quite the 'knee' area.

Soon (next 6 months, at most), they should tickle the back of knee area more...aka when not rinsing hair in shower (as they'll hit as low as knee for that right now, but it's different with dry/damp hair).

spidermom
March 27th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I got very excited the first time I felt my hair tickling the backs of my elbows. I could feel it at tailbone in the shower a few short weeks ago, before I cut it back. Most of the time, though, that tickle drives me crazy. It soon becomes an itch, then an irritation.

zift
March 27th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Oh wow your hair tickles your feet,wish I'd see that day too!
I went very surprised and enthusiastic when my hair first started tickling my thighes. But now I got used to it hehe

Guenever
March 27th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Ahem.. hair tickling?
Mumbles something about her buttcrack.. :whistle:

angelthadiva
March 27th, 2008, 12:18 PM
Mine is rarely down these days, but it's tickling the the end of my cheeks...I do remember a while ago, DD was standing next to me while I was on the comp...I told her to move because her hair was tickling my arm...Turns out IT WAS A BUG!! Some nasty light green thing w/transparent wings...It freaked the heck out of me!! :shocked:

intothemist1999
March 27th, 2008, 06:28 PM
When I first started growing my hair long I remember I loved to feel it on my back. Growing out the layers and it would tickle my arms...

...Who else loves to feel new tickles when their hair reaches a new length?

Funny you should mention being at the sink! Yesterday I was doing the pet dishes and I could feel a tickle on my forearm. I'm so tired it didn't occur to me at first, then I realized it was my hair! It's not quite that long yet, but I was bent over slightly. What was fun about that, is that that is the "feel" I'm looking forward to! - I'm aiming for waist/elbow length so I can feel it on my arms like that! :)

I'm about 3" away yet, but I just LOVE the way it feels on my back!

Katze
March 28th, 2008, 02:23 AM
wow, that is cool. Hair touching FEET...!

I'm not as far along as you all but recently when I was leaning over the table I felt my hair tickling the inside of my elbow. I'm not even at BSL, so this made me think, WOW, my hair is long!

Great thread idea. :D

tiny_teesha
March 28th, 2008, 03:07 AM
if i contort into some strange position, i'm sure i could get my hair to tickle my feet....or if i pick up a penny!....with my TEETH! lol..joking...

My hair tickled my arm and i freaked...i thought it was a spider! I though that was just me!

Wow it woudl feel grand to have your hair tickle your feet!!!

addikted
March 28th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Wow, hair tickling my feet! When will that day be? I love it when I swing my hair forward and it sort of drapes across my arms.

HeavenlyTresses
March 28th, 2008, 06:46 AM
Ahem.. hair tickling?
Mumbles something about her buttcrack.. :whistle:

:D Haha, thank goodness nobody is home, they would think I'm a loony in here giggling by myself :D

Keep those tickles coming!

redhead_rachel
March 28th, 2008, 06:47 AM
elbows (just!) makes me smile!
I also like how ittakes longer to mind into a bun, but requires less pins as its long enough to hold itself better :)

xrosiex
March 28th, 2008, 06:51 AM
Ohhh I love to feel my hair on my mid-back. I cant wait to feel it tickle my toes.:flower:

peachy.pudding
March 28th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Tickling your toes! I cant even imagine! Must have taken you ages, but worth the wait!!

Mine is not really a tickling but a slight annoyance i like when i sleep with my hair down or if i sit down my hair gets pulled behind my back, or i end up sleeping on my hair, if that makes sence. B4 when i always had shoulder length my hair never got caught behind my back.