PDA

View Full Version : ISO Bunjii - FOUND

Miss Murphy
March 27th, 2008, 01:44 AM
I'm desperately searching for a bunjii - whatever the colour. Shell had one for sale, but I missed it - darn time difference! :shakesfist:

I have paypal, and within the EUR-countries I can do a bank transfer. I am also open to swaps, if I happen to have something you like (like my firstborn, which I'm thisclose to giving up for a bunjii. Just kidding, of course).

:blossom:

CountessDeJager
March 28th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Got one for you. Bill was given it at an LHC meet (I think it was from the lovely Wind Dragon (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/member.php?u=813)) and I don't use it and neither does he so I'd love to swap from your free stuff list for my free Bunjii. :D

Miss Murphy
March 29th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Countess, we have taken the liberty of PMing you back, and are most devotly awaiting your generous reply :bowtome:

Rae~
March 29th, 2008, 01:17 AM
Gosh, Miss Murphy, what a score! Bunjis are few and far between these days.... if you decide it doesn't work for you and feel like passing it on again, keep me in mind, please! I'd love to try one some day. :)

Miss Murphy
March 29th, 2008, 09:20 AM
I know Rae, lucky me! :cloud9:

In order to pass this good karma on, I will definitely think of you, should I ever become tired of it

It goes to show - sometimes in life, you just have to ask :)

Miss Murphy
March 30th, 2008, 12:52 AM
OK, I'll be getting a bunjii, horay! Rae, I was contacted by another member who might have one (haven't heard back yet), so if she finds it, maybe she'll contact you :)

Rae~
March 30th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Sounds beyond fantastic. Fingers crossed. :)

capelli lunghi
March 30th, 2008, 01:23 AM
I would love to have one of these, too! I'd love to wear ponytails more, but all the stress of just pulling the tail through multiple times is awful!

doodlesmart
March 30th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Ok, so I'm dumb, but I'd like to know what one is? I saw the pic from Shell, but couldn't tell what it was. It looked like what I use to strap stuff to my bike rack.

Rae~
March 30th, 2008, 01:36 AM
heh, it's sort of like a small version of those, but with different fasteners. You use it instead of a hair elastic, and you put it on by wrapping it around the hair rather than having to pull your length through the loop each time.

I doubt I'm the best person to explain it, though, since I've never even seen one IRL, much less tried one. :)

Miss Murphy
March 30th, 2008, 01:47 AM
castlemountaindesigns has a great explanation, complete with pics, here:

http://www.castlemountaindesigns.com/techniques/before_we_begin.htm

(bottom of the page).

doodlesmart
March 30th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Thanks! :D