PDA

View Full Version : Fringe Report!

loves2spin
March 26th, 2008, 05:02 PM
At last! Back in the "old" forum, I had started a thread entitled "Fringe woes". I was growing out my bangs and it was driving me crazy and I got some good suggestions from all of you. Well, NOW at Last! My bangs are long enough that if I put my hair into a sort of high bun, it catches in my fringe! :joy: Here is a photo taken just today!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/loves2spin/100_4251.jpg

jojo
March 26th, 2008, 05:19 PM
hey thats great, mine has just started doing that too, its a great feeling eh?
your little girls a real cutie pie with great looking hair too!

loves2spin
March 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM
hey thats great, mine has just started doing that too, its a great feeling eh?
your little girls a real cutie pie with great looking hair too!

Yes, it is a very nice feeling. That is my granddaughter!

Islandgrrl
March 26th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Very nice. What a sweet picture.

I'm waiting (mostly patiently) for my fringe to get long enough to stay put. It's just now gotten to the point where I can tuck it behind my ears and it stays if I'm sitting quietly!

Javadandy
March 26th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Your hair looks great and your granddaughter is lovely!!:flower:

I grow mine out and they get long enough, then I have so much forehead I end up cutting them off again. Sigh.:confused: Silly hair.

jojo
March 26th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Yes, it is a very nice feeling. That is my granddaughter!

shes still a cutie all the same, you must have had your children very early:eyebrows:

missy60
March 26th, 2008, 10:24 PM
shes still a cutie all the same, you must have had your children very early:eyebrows:

Her age is 59 I would think that is old enough to have grand kids(inserts a smiley). Im 47 and have three one is 5 years old.

florenonite
March 27th, 2008, 03:11 AM
My fringe has just started doing that, too xD

Alley Cat
March 27th, 2008, 04:38 AM
Congratulations it's great when your fringe can do that. :cheese:
That's a precious photo of you and your granddaughter. :heartbeat:

loves2spin
March 27th, 2008, 06:17 AM
Thank you! She is a delightful girl and also dedicated to letting her hair grow super long! :) I, too, have to sit very quietly if I want my bangs to stay behind my ears when my hair is down. Maybe in 2 or 3 more months I will be able to get up and walk around! And by the way, javadandy, I have a huge forehead, and for the longest time, I was certain I just had to keep my fringe. Then when my hair started to get significantly long, then the fringe started to look a little silly on me, so I decided to let it grow no matter what. I just got so weary of having to style my bangs every day and use hair spray and all of that. One of the advantages of long hair is how simple it is to style! On a side note - I have a dear older friend at Church that a few Sundays ago, tried to tell me in an extremely tactful way that I would look better with fringe. It was so sweet, and I told her that I agree with her, but I just didn't want to have to bother with it anymore. She looked slightly pained. :heart: She meant well, and I love her to pieces. And in a way I agree, but I'm not going back. I love being able to just gather it up and I'm done and my hair is all protected! I also enjoy wearing it down and just clip or hairband the top back.