PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...I'm new here.

girly_girl
March 26th, 2008, 04:01 PM
I have been lurking around here for a while and finally decided to join. I am wanting to grow my hair out. I had it where it covered my neck and went in for a trim last week and the stylist chopped it off. It is as short as my husbands in the back and chin length on the sides. It is very aggervating to me that I had worked hard trying to get it to my shoulders and she messed it up. I'm now taking a hair, skin and nails vitamin. My hair grows about a 1/2 in a month and I know it's going to take forever to grow it to my shoulders. I need a new stylist now. I am open to any suggestions on how to grow my hair out. I've had short hair for a few years now and i'm tired of it. I have just started using Regis Design line Cashmere Kera-Forte shampoo and conditioner.

tomm
March 26th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Welcome to LHC, girly_girl. I see that you have already started to ask questions on the Mane Forum. Congratulations on taking your first steps!

AJoifulNoise
March 26th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the site! :flower:

FB
March 27th, 2008, 11:36 AM
I too am new to the site and am excited to learn and join in a community of people who want to grow long hair. I feel your aggervation on getting your chopped up by hair stylist who are scissor happy. Hang in there and be patient and immediately find someone you can trust who know how to trim hair. Oh and WELCOME!!!!

lady_hero
March 27th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome, girly_girl!

Aqualily30
March 27th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Welcome Girly_Girl! I know how you feel because my mid back hair was chopped to above shoulder length last Summer.
It has finally grown out past my shoulders. This site has been very helpful these last few months in teaching me how to care for my growing locks.

Emme76
March 28th, 2008, 09:23 AM
Welcome :)!
I think we might have about the same length hair..or maybe yours is a bit longer...I have mine just below the chin...I went for a trim a while back and the hairdresser really cut it short in the back. Now I decided NOT to go back....I will let it grow until June then have a tiny trim because there is a big difference from my top layer and my bottom.

Everyone on the board is very friendly and helpful. I even ask questions that must have been asked millions of times before, but still everyone is so patient and supportive.

/Emme:)