PDA

View Full Version : Check out THIS ketylo fork!!!

rymorg2
January 7th, 2009, 11:43 AM
OMG HOW AWESOME!!! Now I want some 3 prong ketylos, but not in the macassar ebony LOL...

http://www.ketylo.com/servlet/Detail?no=208

rags
January 7th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Oh, it's beautiful! I wonder why so much higher than his others though? It must be the wood....

SHELIAANN1969
January 7th, 2009, 11:47 AM
You know, that just ain't right! :D You ain't wrong, but that ain't right! :D

I have allready blown my whole no buying, it lasted a day....geeeeeez.

I have a new maker I found and have ordered some custom stuff from her, once I get the forks and sticks, I will announce their arrival and let everyone know who it is! ;)

I just wanna make sure they are as pretty and sturdy as the pics. Oh....and they charge the same price if it's 4 inches or 8 inches (or how many ever inches!) (30$) for the forks. I am getting 6.5 inch prong length, I am getting an ebony fork with a celtic triquetra design, a cocobolo with a malachite spiral and a zebrawood with turquoise and malachite dragonfly design. I am also getting a 9 inch purpleheart spiral stick (35$)

I had something I was buying (clothes) and the deal fell through so I am spending it on these instead.

lora410
January 7th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Omg that is AWESOME!!! To bad I have a custom from willowthewisp coming. I have to admit I haven't ordered anything in weeks :D

rymorg2
January 7th, 2009, 11:59 AM
I know I'm seriously considering placing an order for a custom dymondwood three prong.

SheliaAnn....LOL....now you have my curiosity piqued and you HAVE to tell me!!!! LOL!!!!!

rags
January 7th, 2009, 12:12 PM
Evil, evil enablers. I haven't gotten my FIRST one from Kevin yet, and I'm looking at another order now. Wanders off muttering to self, "do not click on Rymorg2 's links, do not click on Rymorg2's links"......:D

AngelInDisguise
January 7th, 2009, 12:15 PM
Oh rymorg, you really are evil! I'll have to make hubby take my wallet far, far away and save from my hands.

This fork is really beautiful. If you do place an custom order please, please do let us know!

Bene
January 7th, 2009, 12:16 PM
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?????????

why in the name of all that is holy would you show this? i'm broke!!! i just got a nautilus, and figured "ok, this is it, this is THE fork i've been waiting for, i don't need another pricey one" and now you show this.

SHELIAANN1969
January 7th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ok, ok..... here they are on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5610244

and on Ebay http://stores.ebay.com/Autumn-Hollow-Farm-Fiber-Arts

I am getting the purple heart spiral stick for a discount (they normally charge 40$ but it's gonna be a nine inch stick) and it's without the danglies.

Have fun with the addiction, I am allready blasted outta the water for 09--- I guess I will try in again in 10 haaaaaaa :D

I was browsing and happened to just ask how much for larger forks because those were too small for me, they said "any length, same price" so, I jumped before they raise the prices. I am getting long ones! yay....

OhioLisa
January 7th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Soooo soooo tempting. And further temptation from you, sheliaann. Ugh. Must... resist...

MountainGypsy
January 7th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Ohhh I covet! Too bad I am not in the market right now!

SHELIAANN1969
January 7th, 2009, 01:18 PM
Soooo soooo tempting. And further temptation from you, sheliaann. Ugh. Must... resist...

Well, I came up with the best plausible excuse imaginable, I am so pathetic, I cannot fool my husband, everytime I say " I swear, this is the last one!" He rolls his eyes, he doesn't know this little plan has been hatched yet, then yesterday my big mouth sister (whom I did NOT tell a peep to) must have spidey sense cause she said "Oh Shelia, when's the next hair stuff coming"?

I replied...."No time soon"! (well, they haven't been made yet, so it wasn't a LIE" :rolleyes:

They know I am sick, I told em when I die, plug my dead carcass with my hairsticks like those pop up turkey timers and it will be a rainbow! haha

I can't help myself, oh well, at least it isn't illegal drugs! :whistle:

MandaMom2Three
January 7th, 2009, 01:24 PM
*off to rob a few more banks :D *

SHELIAANN1969
January 7th, 2009, 01:26 PM
*off to rob a few more banks :D *

You only need to rob 2, Fort Knox and the Swiss bank!! hahaha:eyebrows:

OhioLisa
January 7th, 2009, 01:32 PM
They know I am sick, I told em when I die, plug my dead carcass with my hairsticks like those pop up turkey timers and it will be a rainbow! haha

O-M-G... you are hillarious! :spitting:

rymorg2
January 7th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Muhahaha....I am evil, aren't I? :twisted:

Sheliaann...those look lovely I'm gonna have to check into some sometime....after I order what I've got on my plate now! LOL!

coppercurls
January 7th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mumbling to herself "must stay away-must stay away";)

Bene
January 7th, 2009, 06:50 PM

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sheliaann is like my new hero now

SHELIAANN1969
January 8th, 2009, 07:44 AM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sheliaann is like my new hero now

The sad part is.......I can really picture myself in the casket stuck full of hairsticks!! :rolleyes: cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo....lol

DecafJane
January 8th, 2009, 05:30 PM
The sad part is.......I can really picture myself in the casket stuck full of hairsticks!! :rolleyes: cuckoo cuckoo cuckoo....lol

You know, if your collection grows enough, you could have a casket made entirely from your hairsticks! :p
(I hope that wasn't inappropriate. :o)

SHELIAANN1969
January 8th, 2009, 08:56 PM
You know, if your collection grows enough, you could have a casket made entirely from your hairsticks! :p
(I hope that wasn't inappropriate. :o)

Nooooo, we can make the casket from hairforks! And I can still go out "pop up style"!!!! :cheese:

sahiba
January 8th, 2009, 10:46 PM

:

This was too good :laugh: Must show DH and then he'll give his standard comment, "women are nuts" :shake: Every time I take my hair toys pic. he goes "why waste the batteries?" and that too in tears :grin: I must make him read this post and the one by DecafJane. :twisted:

Ndnlady
January 9th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Nooooo, we can make the casket from hairforks! And I can still go out "pop up style"!!!! :cheese:
:rollin:That's hilarious Sheliaann! Although I would probably go out the same way if I had my choice!:p
*is now off to look at a hairfork to buy due to the enablers* :p

SHELIAANN1969
January 9th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Hahaha, I just thought of something else, when my friends/family/dh all say "why are you getting another hairtoy"?

I can say: (with a serious face)

It is my burial plan, I am adding to the collection so I will have enough.

It's kind of like "pre-need" but I can use it NOW and LATER!

:D :D

ETA: If I don't have enough forks to make a casket when I die, we can just get some plywood, a foam mattress, and go "bed of nails" style but with hairforks instead, hmmmm, the pall bearers would have to carry me "queen-style", I have to make sure they are all the same height lest they tip me and I roll off the platter!