PDA

View Full Version : better?

NebraskaChick84
January 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM
okay so I've done two deep treatments with EVOO this week and I posted the results on my regular blog but I'm not sure if it looks better or not. It feels a lot better but I think it looks kind of funky.

before:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/NebraskaChick84/100_0770.jpg

after:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/NebraskaChick84/100_0925-1.jpg

OMG ignore the mess please :o I hadn't even paid attention to it until right this second. alas I'm too lazy to pick a less mess spot and have DH redo the pic. *sigh*

*ETA* is it just me or has my hair grown a LOT? I'm waiting until the 10th to measure but in the top it wasn't even down to my armpit and now it's past my armpit....(or looks that way from the pics)

neon-dream
January 6th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Your shine is amazing!!
I would say yes, it's definitely improved.
Well done :D!!

kam984420
January 6th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Looks Awesome! Much Better Color.

NebraskaChick84
January 6th, 2009, 07:19 PM
it looks so shiny. almost plastic. :o

is that normal?

Copasetic
January 6th, 2009, 07:26 PM
it looks so shiny. almost plastic. :o

is that normal?

If you are lucky it is.
I wish I had that much shine. Your hair is looking great.

GlennaGirl
January 6th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Oh, my. Your hair is GORGEOUS.

That color!!!!!!!!

Sissy
January 6th, 2009, 08:23 PM
hey fantastic results! Looking lovely!! I really think the heavy EVOO oilings are helping me too. How long are you keeping yours in for. As annoying as it is 2wice now I've drenched my hair in EVOO, put a shower cap on my head and slept with it on all night. Showered it out the next morning. I think it's calming my hair down... making it less frizzy and uneven waves.

Debra83
January 6th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Looks longer for sure, hard to tell if it is shinier because the sunlight is on it in the 2nd pic. Looks shiny in the 1st pic where the sun is hitting it too. Kinda hard to tell. But definitely looking longer - way to go!

jojo
January 6th, 2009, 11:03 PM
your hair is beautiful, very similar wave pattern to mine and yes its grown loads!

sahiba
January 6th, 2009, 11:15 PM
Your hair has definitely improved . Such lovely shine and colour.

Ryanne
January 6th, 2009, 11:38 PM
It looks pretty, really shiny!

NebraskaChick84
January 7th, 2009, 01:24 AM
thanks everyone! these photos were all taken at night, that's not sun that's flash!

I can't wait to see what it measures at...although I always knew my hair grows fast!

Sarahmoon
January 7th, 2009, 06:02 AM
The first picture is so unclear I find it too hard to compare. It looks longer and lighter in the second pic but for the rest I have no idea :shrug:

paper
January 7th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Your hair looks very nice and shiny. And, it really has grow alot!

Katze
January 7th, 2009, 07:03 AM
hard to tell because the first pic is so unclear. But your hair looks shiny and healthy in the second pic, and your waves are beautiful. Is that brushed or untouched? Kind of looks like mine when I brush, which is why I ask...

Radulfr
January 7th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Your hair looks two or three inches longer and much shinier and healthier. The first pic is kind of blurry, though.

NebraskaChick84
January 7th, 2009, 09:21 AM
it's brushed in the 2nd pic.

I know the first pic is awful :( I'm going to have DH take all my hair pics from here on out.

thanks everyone :)