PDA

View Full Version : Beakywitch!! Here's a Picture for you!!!

Xandergrammy
January 6th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Here's a picture of what I started out with. I had a horrendous chop in September of 1995 and this is actually what it looked like after a few months of growing out....

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/Xandergrammy/b66c843b.jpg

I hope this helps get you started posting over here on this board! :flowers:

SHELIAANN1969
January 6th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Awwwwwwww, you two look sooooooo cute!! It's amazing how long vs short hair can make a person look so different (not the 13 years;) )

MsBubbles
January 6th, 2009, 03:43 PM
That is an absolutely wonderful photo!! Thanks for sharing. There is no way I'd have matched the woman in the pic to Xandergrammy now, given Xandergrammy now's waves!

Tabitha
January 6th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Wow what a beautiful smile. You remind me of a young slim Tyne Daley - I used to love Cagney & Lacey.

Islandgrrl
January 6th, 2009, 04:18 PM
What a great picture, Leni! The two of you are adorable!

paper
January 6th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I think you look cute in short hair. Although, your long hair is gorgeous!

sahiba
January 6th, 2009, 11:22 PM
Don't call it horrendous ... you looked so cute. Ask your man in the pic.' does he not look happy? :eyebrows:

Beakywitch
January 7th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Oh thank you for this!!!! It's a great picture! Your hair looks thick and healthy there, maybe pixies aren't such a bad starting point after all....Can you remember what it felt like to have your hair that short? Today I have managed to glue some of my sideburns behind my ears with hair gel but it's growing outwards rather than downwards at the moment. Even the hairs on the nape of my neck are doing something weird today - pointing skywards. Oh well, it's hat weather here anyway.

Love Beaky

Xandergrammy
January 7th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Oh thank you for this!!!! It's a great picture! Your hair looks thick and healthy there, maybe pixies aren't such a bad starting point after all....Can you remember what it felt like to have your hair that short? Today I have managed to glue some of my sideburns behind my ears with hair gel but it's growing outwards rather than downwards at the moment. Even the hairs on the nape of my neck are doing something weird today - pointing skywards. Oh well, it's hat weather here anyway.

Love Beaky

I actually wore my hair very short for several years, so I was used to short hair, but the chop was unwanted because at that point I wanted it to be a little bit longer. Here's one of my favorite pictures- It was taken in January of 1997. My hair wanted to go in every direction but down. :grin: At this point, I used lots of gel, bobby pins and headbands to help make it look presentable.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/Xandergrammy/59e1dcab.jpg

Chrissy
January 7th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Dont'cha just hate the awkward in between crap!!??? :) As they say (whoever they are) THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!

Addy
January 7th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Xandergrammy, I love that second pic. It just makes me smile because your hair is just OUT there! :D

And your first pic reminds me of my very special 1st Christmas with my new baby boy. :) You look FAB too!

Plus, your hair <at the present> is gorgeous.

Radulfr
January 7th, 2009, 07:13 AM
XG, your hair has certainly changed a bunch over the years to the present day; and for much the better, I'd say. :thumbsup:

Amoretti
January 7th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Leni, I smile every time you post that second photo! :D It's an LHC classic! :D

jojo
January 8th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Leni, I smile every time you post that second photo! :D It's an LHC classic! :D

me too it never fails to make me smile! and i love the photo of you and george, you do look like a slim Tyne Daley on there uncanny.x

Xandergrammy
January 8th, 2009, 02:55 PM
me too it never fails to make me smile! and i love the photo of you and george, you do look like a slim Tyne Daley on there uncanny.x

You guys are so funny. Sometimes it's just necessary to pull out the extreme pictures so the new folks know there really is hope. :gabigrin:

And I've been getting the Tyne Daley thing for ages. I think it's the teeth. :D

Beakywitch
January 9th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I actually wore my hair very short for several years, so I was used to short hair, but the chop was unwanted because at that point I wanted it to be a little bit longer. Here's one of my favorite pictures- It was taken in January of 1997. My hair wanted to go in every direction but down. :grin: At this point, I used lots of gel, bobby pins and headbands to help make it look presentable.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/Xandergrammy/59e1dcab.jpg
Wow! :) It's a very thick mane in this pic!