PDA

View Full Version : Hair Comment & Question

Nyghtingale
January 5th, 2009, 04:51 PM
I recently started working outside the home and I seem to get one of these responses when I wear my hair down (which is most of the time). Have you ever cut your hair? or WOW, your hair is long. :confused:
The first one I always say a quick "yes". I never know what to say to the second one, "Uh, yeah".

But the other day, I got a double-take and...."Girl, that is a killer weave"
Makes me smile everytime I think about it.

HairColoredHair
January 5th, 2009, 05:26 PM
*snicker* Your hair looks good enough to be fake! :lol:

RavennaNight
January 5th, 2009, 05:31 PM
It's actually kind of funny how nowadays, if someone has long hair, it's almost always implied that it must be extensions of some sort, and that nobody actually grows their hair out anymore. We all know that is not true. But I guess since extensions are so prevalent nowadays, nobody wants to believe that it just might be real.

Silver & Gold
January 5th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Guuuurl, that is a killer weave! *hee hee*

sahiba
January 5th, 2009, 10:36 PM
*snicker* Your hair looks good enough to be fake! :lol:

Guuuurl, that is a killer weave! *hee hee*

Need I say more. :)

logica_divina
January 6th, 2009, 02:57 AM
Yeah, you shouldn't be surprised by comments like that. People aren't used to long hair (duh!). Plus, yours IS gorgeous! ;)

neon-dream
January 6th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Haha!!
I get asked if my hair's real a lot of the time, it's crazy!!
Your hair is stunning though :)!
x

Seraphina
January 6th, 2009, 04:06 AM
I never know what to say to the second comment either :confused: so I just usually laugh nervously and say " I guess so !". And I'll agree with the others,your hair is lovely :)

Carolyn
January 6th, 2009, 02:51 PM
I'm giggling over the "killer weave" compliment :D Just smile and say thank you. And remember it's one hell of a lot better than a LoL comment :twisted:

lora410
January 6th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Weave! omg :rollin: you poor thing

Elainehali
January 6th, 2009, 03:18 PM
weave? haaha I've *tried* to find weaving hair over 30 inches. not gonna happen.

Islandgrrl
January 6th, 2009, 03:20 PM
But the other day, I got a double-take and...."Girl, that is a killer weave"
Makes me smile everytime I think about it.

That's just hilarious!

I guess most people assume that you couldn't possibly have the patience to have long hair "for real."