PDA

View Full Version : Oil slicks are sexy!

Kajol
March 26th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I think there was a similar thread on the old board, but I wanted to bring it up again.

There was an incident this week that stunned me. After a heavy oiling I had problems getting all the oil out again. The lenght and ends were still rather oily but I didn't have the time to wash it again. So I bunned my hair and told my self I would not let my hair down around my ne bf. didn't know how he would react (you know, it's still the time when you want do impress him with flawless beauty :p).
Anyways, at one time my hair was down andt you know what? He compelemented me several time on how great it looked. I mean, the lenght looked really stringy to me, but he totally raved about it ?! :bigeyes:.

So my question is: Are we brainwashed to think that only freshly shampooed hair is attractive to men? Do men actually prefered hair that has a bit more structure thanks to oil?

Dare to test your SO? :D

Hypnotica
March 26th, 2008, 02:42 PM
I dare you all to take pics of your oily hair after your SO have raved about it!
My SO is blissfully ignorant when it comes to my hair.

tiny_teesha
March 27th, 2008, 04:50 AM
IF i had an SO i'd try this out....For me heavy oiling makes my hair less frizzy and shiney-er- so i can't see why not.

Siamese
March 27th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Almost 2 years of WO for me. My SO didn't know until he saw me posting about it on my old LHC journal a few months ago. He's always loved my hair, so I'd say that's tested. ;)

Anje
March 27th, 2008, 07:28 AM
Mine prefers my hair "big," something it doesn't really do very well under most conditions. He most frequently notices and compliments my messed-up hair after "cuddling". We've just come to call it "sexy hair" with the full double entendre intact.

angelthadiva
March 27th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Mine could care less. He's just happy that I have some on my head and it not stuck to his nether regions :D --Which sometimes it does, and on his head, and beard and etc.

That said, he always compliments me on a new style I master.

Patrycja
March 27th, 2008, 03:31 PM
I thinks its the whole sexy looking thing for them.Think about it-most models out there posing racey non-nude pics have stringy not so clean hair.

It could be that part of his mind taking over or it could be the simple fact that he's so smitten by you he doesn't notice :inlove: OR he knows to compliment you on your hair no matter what it looks like to stay on your good side.At least that's what my hubby does LOL

Patrycja
March 27th, 2008, 03:34 PM
I dare you all to take pics of your oily hair after your SO have raved about it!
My SO is blissfully ignorant when it comes to my hair.

your on! the next time he says anything about my updo or about the way it looks when its down at night-I'm so going to take a pic and get ya'lls view LOL

spidermom
March 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I don't know if that is necessarily a sincere compliment. If my DH wants my favor, he'll tell me how beautiful I look in my sweat pants, for example, when I know that I look just about as slovenly as possible. Of course I always give him the benefit of the doubt. After all, beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.

BrianaFineHair
March 27th, 2008, 05:08 PM
When my hair is oily, I look ill.

After 19 years, my DH has never said anything negative about my hair. I've tried to trick him into telling me what he likes better - long or short hair. He won't budge. He's seen me with sort of longer hair before and he will not choose what he prefers. He just says as long as I'm happy with it, he's happy with it :)