PDA

View Full Version : For you patchouli EO lovers!

lora410
March 26th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Anyone notice patchouli EO is crazy expensive and goes sometimes over 30$ for 4oz? When I first started looking I was like holy cow!! I just got an awesome deal on 4oz of non-diluted oil for 11$ and some change and I wanted to share just in case anyone else is a patchouli lover. Here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=360027434641)is the ebay seller. I didn't want to keep such a great secret :D

suicides_eve
March 26th, 2008, 04:51 PM
oh thanks for the tip, i love me some patchouli!

Catladyintown
March 26th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Hi Lora410 I always buy my Patchouli from them. They have good S&H. And I always got complaints from men about the Patchouli.:) I have also order other EO from WFMED

xrosiex
March 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the tip I love patchouli eo.:flower:

lora410
March 27th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Hi Lora410 I always buy my Patchouli from them. They have good S&H. And I always got complaints from men about the Patchouli.:) I have also order other EO from WFMED

Oh wonderful, I am so glad someone else bought from them. Atleast I now know I will get some good patchouli plus I also ordered some ylang ylang :D

Robinlyn
March 27th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Thank you! I'm a patchouli lover as well! I'll have to order some!!

sibylla
March 27th, 2008, 05:12 PM
I make patchouli scented parfyms myself and I buy a high quality one at an indian store in Sweden for half the price you pay (Ill check if they sell online). Ill soon present my little parfume brand to you all in my siggy. Its called Sibyllas Secret Scent.

Patchouli works as an aphrodisiac for us women.....

lora410
March 27th, 2008, 05:20 PM
I make patchouli scented parfyms myself and I buy a high quality one at an indian store in Sweden for half the price you pay (Ill check if they sell online). Ill soon present my little parfume brand to you all in my siggy. Its called Sibyllas Secret Scent.

Patchouli works as an aphrodisiac for us women.....

oh wooow that would be so awesome if they were online :D

EvilPigeon
March 28th, 2008, 12:13 PM

:p I also get complaints from men about patchouli. My brother in law(I live with my sister and he!) always complains when I smell like patchouli. My uncle and male friends also can't stand the smell. I love it though!!!!!!

EvilPigeon
March 28th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've been long searching for affordable natural patchouli!!!! You have made all my dreams come true. :D

lora410
March 28th, 2008, 12:42 PM
Oh thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've been long searching for affordable natural patchouli!!!! You have made all my dreams come true. :D

Your welcome.And maybe not all your dreams, but hey at least one. :lol: trust me i searched for over a week to find affordable stuff and they have different sizes to choose from.