PDA

View Full Version : Random long hair guy at a bar

MimiKeki
January 4th, 2009, 05:38 AM
Last night was hilarious. I went out with a male friend to a bar.. Anyway, we had pretty much just got in, and ordered drinks when a guy who must have been about sixty with really long (must have been waist) hair in a ponytail came up to us.
He was super drunk, and was talking to my mate about music, bands, and how he used to tour with Bon Jovi.. My friend was getting a little annoyed I could tell because I was encouraging the guy to continue talking, and he wasn't being very coherent.

Then I told the guy he had nice hair, and he starts giving me a really long lecture about how he cares for it, and how I shouldn't wash every day, that he washes every 5 days. THEN he proceeded to take his pony-tail, and ask my friend if he wanted a moustache, and put the pony against my friends upper lip LMAO
He offered me the same, but I dodged.
My friend pretended to be a little amused, but I could see he was not a happy bunny.

Any of you ever met a crazy random long-hair who gave you a lecture/tips on your hair? :p

RavennaNight
January 4th, 2009, 05:47 AM
That is hillarious! No I've never been randomly lectured about good haircare by strangers, but that is funny! Imagine your sloshed buddy is actually a member here?

Siava
January 4th, 2009, 08:05 AM
I've not been given hair tips, but there is a long-haired guy that frequents the bar. Whenever he gets drunk he pulls out a brush and starts grooming himself in a loving manner. I mean, he brushes and rubs his hand down the length to smooth it. I don't know if he thinks this impresses the ladies, makes the other guys jealous, or just really loves his hair when he's intoxicated. :lol: He does have pretty hair though.

Speckla
January 4th, 2009, 08:44 AM
I've not been given hair tips, but there is a long-haired guy that frequents the bar. Whenever he gets drunk he pulls out a brush and starts grooming himself in a loving manner. I mean, he brushes and rubs his hand down the length to smooth it. I don't know if he thinks this impresses the ladies, makes the other guys jealous, or just really loves his hair when he's intoxicated. :lol: He does have pretty hair though.

That's good! A hair-lovin' tipsy dude. :eyebrows: It's better than being drunk and angry or crude.
________
Arizona Dispensary (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)

Drynwhyl
January 4th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Not really, but I've met alot of drunk guys who admired my hair, and touched it >.<
They mostly were pleasant, but I'm not really into strangers touching me :D

Debra83
January 4th, 2009, 11:08 AM
funny! I think I'd fall off my stool!

DiyaC
January 4th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Nope. Never. Sounds like a weird experience. I'm not keen on having one like that.

Sissy
January 4th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Nope, I have to say I've never come across a mate like that one LOL.