PDA

View Full Version : Are you obsessed with your hair?

swiftbn
January 3rd, 2009, 11:12 PM
Are you really obsessed with your hair? does a certain style put those of you who are introverts into the "spotlight" so to speak?

Debra83
January 3rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
no, I'm not obsessed with presentation, just growth.

joyfulmom4
January 4th, 2009, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, though I do really like my long hair and having it long and healthy is important to me. But mostly I don't think much about hair. Since I found LHC, I admit I think more about it and spend a little more time caring for it since I now do stuff like oiling that I didn't do before. But it's far from being obsessive. :-)

jessie58
January 4th, 2009, 12:04 AM
no, I'm not obsessed with presentation, just growth.

Ditto Debra on that one.

wintersun99
January 4th, 2009, 12:08 AM
Are you really obsessed with your hair? does a certain style put those of you who are introverts into the "spotlight" so to speak?

Are you? :rolleyes:

Debra83
January 4th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I should also clarify, I'm an extreeeemmmmmee extrovert as well.

Stubborn
January 4th, 2009, 02:27 AM
I'm obsessed with the growth which probably makes me really impatient... oh well. i can wait.

tiny_teesha
January 4th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I'd say i'm obsessed. Yes. :nods:
I'm an introvert, but introvert and shy isn't the same. Introvert can be bothered with people...shy people are afraid of people. I'm VERY introverted and a little bit shy (won't say hi first!)
But really....I do find sometimes you get snide remarks, or not so snide if your blessed to have gorgeous hair genes. Which will call for strangers interacting with you even if you haven't gone out and asked for it. But wear it up and the comments magically dissapear most of the time...unless your updo is impressive or weird...

neon-dream
January 4th, 2009, 04:39 PM
I don't know if I'm obsessed but I love my hair and taking care of it.

swiftbn, are you obsessed with your hair or was this just a general question?

Nat242
January 4th, 2009, 05:23 PM
No, I'm not obsessed with my hair.

Swiftbn, perhaps you could let us know your answers to these questions?

Chromis
January 4th, 2009, 05:23 PM
No, but I get the feeling you are.

Sissy
January 4th, 2009, 05:40 PM
No, but I get the feeling you are.

Ditto... all this talk about obsessions :rolleyes:

NeilTheFuzz
January 4th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Plainly, if I'm going somewhere formal I do like everything to be in check, but frankly, most the time I can't be arsed :p Things tend to start going wrong when I mess with my hair anyway. :silly:

Drynwhyl
January 5th, 2009, 06:47 AM
I'm not...some may get that feeling, but I never talk about it unless I'm asked to, and that is often.
I just treat her like it's my precious ^^ *pets her hair* :P

lora410
January 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM
I used to be obsessed with growth but not styles