PDA

View Full Version : what would you consider to be your most favorite way that you wear your hair?

swiftbn
January 3rd, 2009, 06:33 PM
what would you consider to be your most favorite way that you wear your hair? some like it long, some like it short, some like it up, but most love wearing their locks down. which would you prefer?

Speckla
January 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM
Hanging down my back in glorious ringlets with my bangs pulled back into a cute twist.
________
Suzuki gs400e specifications (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_GS400E)

kam984420
January 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
down for me.

AJoifulNoise
January 3rd, 2009, 07:01 PM
I like my hair up with pretty sticks most of all. It's practical and pretty. A close runner up favorite would be half up with the perfect bun waves.

goodenough
January 3rd, 2009, 07:27 PM
Half up with perfect bun waves here, too.

Miss_Muffet
January 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Definitely down, and with soft waves.

swiftbn
January 3rd, 2009, 07:53 PM
well, for me, ive always loved long, pretty, sultry, seducive, sexy hair. for the majority of my life ive worn my hair really long, because im a native american. for a year and a half my hair was hip length until i decided to cut it for the sake of donating to charities such as the American Cancer Society. now my hair is just below mid-back length. ive always loved wearing and allowing my hair to be in my face and eyes. for most it may sound crazy, but just to feel it and knowing that its there whether i put my hair up or in letting it down, i just could not and would not see myself not having it this way. for me its my signature hairstyle. wearing my hair long and down, for it falls to the middle of my back, makes me feel secure. its the style that makes me who and what i am. i seldom tuck my hair behind my ears other than the side that doesnt overlay my eye, and thats the only side that i normally let go behind my ear. now based upon a recent blog that i created on this, i know that most believe that having long bangs in your eyes is stupid, but for me the way my bangs fall isnt the way that the kids wear their fringes; i assure you my bangs are normal.

Radulfr
January 3rd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Down and loose around the house, ponytail when going out.

Bene
January 3rd, 2009, 07:58 PM
down and loose, but i have to wait for my hair to get long enough to weigh it down a little.

Darian Moone
January 3rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Hands down - I like it down. ;)

Curlsgirl
January 3rd, 2009, 08:33 PM
Down and free for me too, no question.

zen_oven
January 3rd, 2009, 09:39 PM
Down, definitely, so you can see my waves and occasional spiral.

sahiba
January 3rd, 2009, 10:07 PM
I love wearing my hair down but I am surrounded by women with gorgeous and long thick hair .
This always gives me a complex to leave them open. :boohoo: But hair down is my favorite.

Speckla
January 3rd, 2009, 10:16 PM
I love wearing my hair down but I am surrounded by women with gorgeous and long thick hair .
This always gives me a complex to leave them open. :boohoo: But hair down is my favorite.

Aw, someone is looking at your fine hair and thinking it must be so soft and silky. ;)
________
Toyota Corona (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Corona)

HairColoredHair
January 3rd, 2009, 10:16 PM
Crown braid.

It just gets in my way down. It's pretty, sure, and I love having it down when it's safe (ie... nothing that will set my head on fire...)

But up is about the way for me. :)

lizzyjo
January 3rd, 2009, 10:47 PM
I love wearing mine down to show off the length and shine. I also love wearing it with two dutch braids ending in a braided bun at the nape of my neck. It looks intricate.

goldenwaves
January 4th, 2009, 01:37 AM
I like it down or in a half-up, with natural ringlets that haven't been squished or tangled yet!

Almandine
January 4th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Two long braids. Only problem is that I need to keep them up in a braided bun until they dry a bit more, or they make the seat of my pants and my back all wet and cold.

ladyluck
January 4th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Definatly down. :)

frizzinator
January 4th, 2009, 05:24 AM
Long hair worn up is my favorite.

xeternalsilence
January 4th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I always wear my hair up around the house, but when I go out it's usually down. I love the look of my hair down (most of the time), but it's usually more comfortable to have it pulled back.

NebraskaChick84
January 4th, 2009, 11:17 AM
I like mine down but I have to put it up.

Sissy
January 4th, 2009, 11:19 AM
my favourite way to wear my hair is.... down! :o

carinkla
January 4th, 2009, 11:24 AM
I prefer to wear my hair down to. Only its rarely practical and I choose those occasions carefully

angelthadiva
January 4th, 2009, 11:29 AM
I prefer my hair down. However due to the tangling and attention I receive...I wear it up.

My favorite "go to" style is an English Braid.

Periwinkle
January 4th, 2009, 11:39 AM
I hate having my hair down with a passion. My favourite style would probably be a French braid before it fuzzes up.

Eryka
January 4th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Kind of depends on the mood I'm in. If I'm feeling industrious I want it up or in a braid. On the other hand, if I'm feeling sinister, I love taking it down from my hair sticks and giving it a good shake, having it fall down to my knees. Its a vicious thrill. :twisted:

Kristine
January 4th, 2009, 01:41 PM
I would've prefered to wear my hair if did not tangle as easily as it does. I guess my favorite way of wearing my hair, as it is, is in two french braids. I think it looks good on me, it's easy to do and I may keep the braids for a couple of days without redoing them.

AJoifulNoise
January 4th, 2009, 01:44 PM
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who prefers it up. :o When I went to bed last night everyone was saying down!

Almandine
January 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Kind of depends on the mood I'm in. If I'm feeling industrious I want it up or in a braid. On the other hand, if I'm feeling sinister, I love taking it down from my hair sticks and giving it a good shake, having it fall down to my knees. Its a vicious thrill. :twisted:

Ooohhh, I love that feeling! If I pull the hairstick out it springs out of the bun shape almost immediately, and then when I shake it, it swirls out of the twist and goes all wild-woman. It's a great sensation.

RavennaNight
January 4th, 2009, 01:55 PM
I have a preferance to wear my hair down, but recently have fallen in love with the sock bun.

Eryka
January 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Ooohhh, I love that feeling! If I pull the hairstick out it springs out of the bun shape almost immediately, and then when I shake it, it swirls out of the twist and goes all wild-woman. It's a great sensation.

Indeed it is. Have to use it with care though, accidents have been known to happen if we do those kind of things in public. :eyebrows:

galleth
January 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Down, with loose waves.

Debra83
January 4th, 2009, 02:35 PM
I have a preferance to wear my hair down, but recently have fallen in love with the sock bun.

What, may I ask, is a sock bun? It conjures up a couple of funny images in my head, any chance of posting a link, or pic?

I usually wear my hair down with a band holding back my stupid, uncooperative-at-the-moment-bangs, or if they decide to behave with side part bangs. When it was long 10+ years ago, I would wear it in a high-genie-braid down the back, or pony tails. I try not to do that cuz of breakage now. Before, I had no clue of the treasure I possessed. Now I know, cuz I don't have it anymore. sniff.:(

wintersun99
January 4th, 2009, 02:58 PM
what would you consider to be your most favorite way that you wear your hair? some like it long, some like it short, some like it up, but most love wearing their locks down. which would you prefer?

And what about you? Which would you prefer?

sahiba
January 5th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Aw, someone is looking at your fine hair and thinking it must be so soft and silky. ;)

Thank you :smooch: You guys always make my day. :)

TheBarnSwallow
January 5th, 2009, 11:01 PM
I like mine in a ponytail or a twist

METABUZZ
January 6th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Definitely loose

Medvssa
January 6th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Down .

Eden Iris
January 6th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Up! In a perfect bun, usually a Gibraltar or infinity. It looks smooth and shiny, it allows me to show off my pretty toys, and it stays (mostly) neat all day, whereas if I go out with romantic, flowing locks, I end up with a nasty, tangled mess in a few hours.

(Thanks, LHC! I had to find this site to learn that.)

Haith
January 6th, 2009, 02:07 PM
I also definately prefer my hair loose and free. That's the whole point of having long hair for me!