PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to sell a Buff they don't use? - FOUND

Beesweet
March 26th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Looking for a used Buff. Don't know if they will work for me, and paying 25 bucks for a new one if it may not work seems, well...painful.
Anyone spring cleaners out there have one collecting dust?
Thanks. I hope this is appropriate to do a "looking for" post. Sorry, if not.

Thanks.

PseudoScot
March 26th, 2008, 11:32 AM
As far as I know, it's cool! Some put ISO [in search of] in their thread titles but yours is self explanatory.

I only have 1 buff which I won't be selling [sorry] and I wanted to try one, too, without breaking the bank on an untested item.

I got mine off ebay. It wasn't 'dirt cheap' but was more of an acceptible price [for me] for a new item.

If you do a search for "buff original" you'll probably get the best results. I did and got several listings both in the auction and buy it now section.

I don't wear mine all the time, but when I do I am glad I have one. It's a really nice item to have.

Good luck! I don't see them on the swap board much but I'm sure you'll get some more leads here!

AmandaPanda
March 26th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I have seen some on etsy, too (etsy.com)

ETA: Not the actual Buff brand....but similar things

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 12:18 PM
WHATS A buff?

PseudoScot
March 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM
A sort of versatile scarf/headwear: http://www.buffwear.com/

TheHippieChick
March 26th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Ok, not only do I want a BUFF...but now I have a crush on the BUFF guy...thanx :D

angelthadiva
March 26th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks for asking the ?? I didn't know what one was either! :D

eadwine
March 26th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Here I was thinking it was a duster or some doohickey LMAO!!

Dianyla
March 26th, 2008, 09:24 PM
Um... do you mind if it's really ugly? I have this freakish ronald mcdonald multi-colored buff that I'll happily mail you for FREE.

ETA: Note, it may have some automotive grease smudges on it.

truepeacenik
March 26th, 2008, 09:36 PM
do we *want* to know why you have a ronnie the killer clown buff?

PseudoScot
March 26th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Here I was thinking it was a duster or some doohickey LMAO!!

Thanks for asking the ?? I didn't know what one was either! :D

Ok, not only do I want a BUFF...but now I have a crush on the BUFF guy...thanx :D

Woo-hoo! I just multiquoted for the first time! :cheese:

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Buffs are great and I'm so happy to educate LOL.

I like mine in the summer because it is lightweight and keeps the sun off my part and I've been known to stick it under the spigot and wet it and put it back on! Ahhhhh!

Dianyla
March 27th, 2008, 12:38 AM
do we *want* to know why you have a ronnie the killer clown buff?
Why, trolleypup gave it to me, of course! It just showed up in the mail randomly one day. This was quite some time before we were dating, mind you - talk about a hot seduction technique! :lol:

pookatrina
March 27th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Why, trolleypup gave it to me, of course! It just showed up in the mail randomly one day. This was quite some time before we were dating, mind you - talk about a hot seduction technique! :lol:

Well now we know how he won you affections. What woman woouldn't swoon for that?

TheHippieChick
March 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM

What a charmer!:D my sweety gave me a slingshot when we first got together! I knew we were soulmates from that point on!

Back on Topic! I found a BUFF! Can't wait!

SHELIAANN1969
March 27th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Ok ......how is the best way to wear a buff?

I saw a pic from the old boards ith trolleypup utilizing a buff, BUT, its kinda hard to tell from the pic?

Do you put it over your hair like a sleeve then coil it???

I tried to watch the videos but Im not real bright I guess....

Beesweet
March 27th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Yeah, the Buff guy is pretty buff....

Beesweet
March 27th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Oops. Wasn't finished. I just bought one from eBay and it was cheaper than getting one from the original site. It is new, and my first choice of colors off the original site. Shipping was cheaper too...total was under $20, so I'll be haunting my mailbox next week.

Thanks!

Stagecoach
March 27th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Wow, I've never really looked at the buff before... it looks really neat! One more thing I need to save money for!

Arianwen
March 28th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Buff = Awesome. I suggest you just fork out the $ and get a new one. They're VERY useful! I have...way too many of the blasted things. "D

SHELIAANN1969
March 29th, 2008, 07:35 AM
I ended up getting 8 "Survivir Buffs" (original buffs though) for around 32$

I got 4 camp Palau, 2 Gold Africa and 2 Gold/Purple Thailand. (they should be in my mail in a few days)

I found them from Senecahills on ebay, I was in shock, I dont care if they are some "older Survivor" buffs, if it helps contaion my hair, way cool!!!

UPDATE- Just got the buffs, ionly ordered 2 days ago, Now trying to make buff work like buff dude does (without looking all askew or like a scaliwag)

Beesweet
March 29th, 2008, 06:28 PM
You got a good deal......

SHELIAANN1969
March 29th, 2008, 07:08 PM
You got a good deal......

The woman still has a bunch http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsenecahills

she sells some for as little as around 5$ or a choice of 8 for the 24.95 plus shipping, thats the deal I got....

chloeishere
March 29th, 2008, 07:36 PM
The woman still has a bunch http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsenecahills

she sells some for as little as around 5$ or a choice of 8 for the 24.95 plus shipping, thats the deal I got....

I got one from here too... a Palau Camo buff for a bit under $7 including shipping. I figure it's a good way to try it out, and if I don't like it... well, my boyfriend has a motorcycle, and it's relatively gender neutral, so he can try it out too!
I don't want to make a commitment for that many, I just want to try one out for cheap, since I can't seem to use scarves unless I'm sleeping.
Thanks for the link, SheliaAnn!

SHELIAANN1969
March 30th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I got one from here too... a Palau Camo buff for a bit under $7 including shipping. I figure it's a good way to try it out, and if I don't like it... well, my boyfriend has a motorcycle, and it's relatively gender neutral, so he can try it out too!
I don't want to make a commitment for that many, I just want to try one out for cheap, since I can't seem to use scarves unless I'm sleeping.
Thanks for the link, SheliaAnn!

Youre welcome, I have a big family who always wants my stuff!! (I allready ga ve them 4 of them, and still have another one who hasnt seen them yet!)

hehe

gretchen_hair
March 30th, 2008, 02:26 PM
Youre welcome, I have a big family who always wants my stuff!! (I allready ga ve them 4 of them, and still have another one who hasnt seen them yet!)

hehe

:) We want everything from her. Thats ok thats what little sisters and nephews/ nieces are for. :p