PDA

View Full Version : I love him (EVOO)

NebraskaChick84
January 1st, 2009, 04:47 PM
so today we went grocery shopping and as we were about halfway done we walked past the EVOO part of the aisle. I grabbed a bottle and leaned over (DH was around the other side, in a hurry though he had no clue what we were getting) and told him I was getting a bottle for my hair. he said "what?" :confused: and I said "for my hair" and he said "oh okay"

fast forward to when we get home, he got all the groceries put away (I don't even bother anymore, just makes more work for him since he has to take everything out to put it back the way he wants it) and I spied my EVOO in the cupboard. I grabbed it and said "this goes in the bathroom" and he looked at it and looked at me and I said "it's for my hair" and he goes "okay"

poor guy it was SO funny, he was so confused as to why I would want to put that in my hair but didn't say anything. I gotta love him :p

Sissy
January 1st, 2009, 04:54 PM
haha... good on ya! :p He'll come to understand soon enough. My husband has been very understanding about the weird things I've been putting on my hair lately. LOL

kirky
January 1st, 2009, 04:57 PM
haha...I had to google EVOO to see what you meant......

great story tho!

jojo
January 1st, 2009, 04:57 PM
Ha Ha thats funny! my husband doesn't bat an eyelid these days as I venture upstairs with my hair foods!

ImperfectBrat
January 1st, 2009, 05:14 PM
My other half is just now catching on to the hair stuff I do.

I saw him the other day and I had my hair in a plain pony tail and commented how nice it was to have my hair down. He got very confused and I had to explain that it had been braided and/or bunned for most of the week before and that pony means down.

To his credit, he didn't push the issue.

NebraskaChick84
January 1st, 2009, 06:28 PM
haha it's good to know he'll eventually get used to it. I gave him props for being obviously confused and keeping it to himself LOL

jojo
January 8th, 2009, 07:38 AM
LOL! my husband picked me up from work today and said ' theres a parcel for you at home probably hair stuff id imagine! what experiments are you trying today then?' gotta love em!

HairColoredHair
January 8th, 2009, 07:45 AM
My roommate keeps looking at me funny when the teapot, honey, oil, etc etc ends up in the bathroom...

Common conversation: "Hey hon, where's the saran wrap?"

Me: "Er... bathroom?"

"Weird hair stuff again?"

Me: ".... No?"